“Great chicken ”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Pub, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Great food and service! We loved the play area for the kids in front of the restaurant. Always a place that we will return to.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is a quick late night, family friendly option for anyone in the area. It is conveniently located just past Hotel Oliva in Aviano, with two parking lots to fulfill the need of diners. They also have a playground available for the children to enjoy while waiting on food or after finishing eating. The food menu is pretty self- explanatory. They offer the Galletto Befeds which is either rotisserie spiced chicken with fries or vegetables depending on which you prefer. The offer sandwiches, a vegetarian option, and 3 kids's menu choices (hot dog, veal cutlet, and hamburger (no bun). They also have a good selection of beers and brew their own red beer to partake in. I recommend the birra medio rosso (medium reed beer) with the Galleto BEFeds con patate fritte. Don't forget the extra Salsa Befed's! You can finish up with the Dolce BEFeds off the desert menu, which features a beer flavored gelato. Enjoy! I could eat BEFeds fries and sauce all day!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Love this place, the atmosphere, and the employees. The food is delicious and it’s so simple. Comfort food at it’s best and the sauce is to die for.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

So this was my first time to Aviano and everyone told me I had to try BEFeD. So I did and I was not disappointed. I had the club and it was probably one of the best clubs I have had.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I like the taste of their chicken and grilled vegetables...but not a friendly relaxing atmosphere. I prefer wine rather than beer with chicken.