Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2019

The property is beautiful, rooms are very clean and comfortable, include a fridge and balcony with view. The owners are very helpful in providing details about Milos island, tours, restaurants, bus travel, and beaches. Your stay includes a fabulous breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 24 September 2019

My stay here from 11th to 17th September was very pleasant. There weren’t many people there and it was all very chilled. I think this may have had something to do with the high winds and the cancellation of the ferries though.
My room was of good size, was very clean and had a side sea view and a small veranda with a table and two chairs and was near the pool. It had a fridge, TV, but no safe, apparently there is one at reception. I thought a nice gesture was that they put a bottle of water in the fridge for your arrival (no charge).
The pool area is nice, I was looking for a hotel where I could have a day or two lazing on a sunbed, however the sunbeds could do with some cushions.
Breakfast is taken outside on the elevated area reached through reception or the pool area. You overlook the pool, or towards the sea, whilst eating. The food is nice, typical continental with some bacon, eggs and fresh fruit and the lady who oversees it all is a sweetie (sorry I don’t know her name).
The location of the hotel is not directly in Pollonia village, it is a short walk down the hill (5-10 minute stroll to the restaurants) but at night you can feel slightly vulnerable from the cars, as there is no path and they whizz by quite fast. The nearest supermarket/shop is also in the same vicinity but don’t expect too much from them (they are next door to each other) they are not well stocked. One advantage is that the local bus stops right outside the hotel, but there is no “official” stop, so you wouldn’t know that without asking.
I think that if the hotel offered a lunch option they would make a profit, on the days I spent by the pool I couldn’t really be bothered to get changed and walk down to the village!
Last piece of advice from me would be that if you are a light sleeper, take some ear plugs to block out the cockerels crowing!

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Chezza-2010
Reviewed 23 June 2019 via mobile

We had a great experience here and would recommend to anyone looking for a good value and/or a place with helpful owners in Pollonia.

We booked late and the more expensive highly rated places on the water were all booked. We choose to go with this well rated place over others less well rated on the water and things worked out great.

We had a couple questions and found the hosts full of local knowledge and very helpful. There was always someone around given that this is a larger hotel versus just a room, which we found to be a real advantage.

The downside, as others have mentioned, is that the hotel is just outside the main town and you must walk a few minutes on the main road without a sidewalk. The walk is quick, but I could see this being hard if you are not too mobile or had kids.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

It's an amazing hotel. The man at reception and generally the whole staff, were so friendly and kindly with us. They were ready to help us and inform us for every detail on the island. Last but not least, the room service took care of the cleaning of the room every day. I strongly recommend it.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

My husband and I stayed here for three nights in September 2018. The room was wonderful with a private balcony looking over the pool. The service was wonderful and the grounds were impeccably maintained. Complimentary breakfast was abundant and delicious. The walk to the beach in Pollonia is no more than 5 minutes and the owners were always available to help with recommendations for restaurants, transportation questions and places to visit. We will be bacK!

Date of stay: September 2018