“Delicious pizzas”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Els meus amics i jo vam repetir per sopar durant 3 nits. Ens van agradar un munt les diferents pizzes, les quals eren delicioses amb saborosos ingredients com formatge francès. Vaig gaudir també dels spaguetti carbonara. Bon servei però millor anar aviat ja que s'omple fàcilment.
\\
My friends and me repeated going there for dinner during 3 nights. We liked a lot the different pizzas which were delicious with tasty ingredients like french cheese.
I also enjoyed spaguetti carbonara. Nice service but you better go soon as it gets full easily.

2  Thank Sir_Lupus

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

It is a pizza restaurant - pizza was freshly cooked and very tasty. Decor very bright, proprietors really pleasant and helpful! Mid price

2  Thank Helen T
Reviewed 23 February 2016

Not expecting to each much salad while in France, I was pleasantly surprised when I ordered the crudités and received a stunning plate of lettuce leaves, sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, beets and half an avocado. Spaghetti was good. Pizza delicious. Ate there 2 nights I was in Quillan (not much else was open) and was not disappointed. Service is great, friendly staff.

1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Very good basic food served by smiling helpful waiters. Whether you are tired and dishevelled from your journey or suited and booted the order of the day is relax and enjoy your meal.

3  Thank valerie c
Reviewed 23 October 2015

We ate here one night while staying in Quillan on a two week holiday in Languedoc. The pizzas were delicious and all freshly made. I had a mixed seafood pizza and my husband had a vegetarian pizza.. The crusts were wonderfully thin and crispy. For dessert I had crème catalan, again delicious and my husband really enjoyed his sorbet. All topped off with coffee to finish. Would definitely recommend. Good service too!!

1  Thank HuffBirmingham