“Absolutely perfect in every way”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Remy
Manoir Saint Charles
Ranked #1 of 1 Remy B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My husband and I stayed for just one night on our way back from Limoges on route to the tunnel. This hotel is only 2 hours from Calais.
This little hotel is just stunning. We stayed in 'the tour' room which is in the turret and it was so beautiful and cosy we didn't want to leave. The bed was large and very comfortable.
The dinner was tasty, well cooked and served in the beautiful dining room, served leisurely on crisp white table clothes.
I just can't fault this place, from the warm welcome by the lady that helped us through a combination of English and French to the very inviting swimming pool.
We will return on a longer break next time and not just use it as a stopover. It's just too good to be a stopover - it should be a destination.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 July 2013

My husband and I stayed here to break our journey back to the Tunnel. What a treat we discovered in this very quiet and elegant village of Remy. The building is beautiful with its towers and it has a lovely garden and pool area. The decor is very chic throughout. The beds are so comfortable with lovely soft feather/down pillows. The shower room was great and towelling robes were supplied. Dinner is available which we booked in advance. It is a set menu and the quality was superb. The service is friendly and efficient. We also had a very good breakfast. If you like style and comfort, then you will enjoy the Manoir St Charles.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heather D
Reviewed 13 May 2013

My husband and I wrapped up our 9-day Europe trip with our moms at this B&B. The location was absolutely perfect for our morning flight from CDG. Only about 35minutes (even during Monday morning rush hour) from CDG, plus there is even a convenient gas station 5km from CDG right on the route (perfect for that rental return). We did not meet the owners, but instead were greeted & served by the new managers. The husband and wife team (I'm sorry I don't recall their names) was very generous and we enjoyed speaking with them (as best we could with our limited French)! We opted for dinner as we wanted to have a special treat for our last night - quite tasty! Because we needed to leave a bit early the next morning to catch our flight, they were kind enough to accommodate us with an early breakfast. The rooms were great - we stayed in the tower, gothic & secret; all of which had balcony access. The only negative is that the stairs are very steep; not great for older individuals - definitely a bit of a challenge for our moms. We will absolutely return!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Absolutely beautiful and the owners are a credit to the hospitality industry, they made us feel very special and I would recommend that anyone passing near Remy should stay here for a night. Thank you

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2012

After visiting many well known chains in and around Compiegne with many disappointments, I finally found this treasure. Since then I visit the Manoir around 2 times per month on my business-trips. Vincent and Catherine became real friends and surprise me with excellent service and food time after time. We had some family celibrations which were impressive as well.

Room Tip: I tried all rooms except the ''Les HAUTS DE SAINT CHARLES'' because this has a bath...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Been to Manoir Saint Charles? Share your experiences!