“Great Beach House for Families to enjoy the Sun...”
3958 Island Dr Floor plan
Bath
Look at that View!
Laundry
Beach Access
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Phil O
“Great Beach House for Families to enjoy the Sun and the Beach!”
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Check in was painless, keys and our packet were all ready for us when we arrived.
Treasure realty gave us up to date weather and island information due to hurricane Matthew hanging around the area. This was a great house as the hurricane left no marks.
The house was clean and well furnished.
The kitchen had every pot, pan, dish, cups and utensil you could possibly need to feed an army.
WIFI was great. the TV was Huge. Beds were very comfortable.
There was room for 3 covered parking spaces and a huge parking area for extra cars.
Restaurants were 8 minutes away, door to door and grocery stores were 5. Great location.
Best of all was the beach. The path to the beach was a little over grown but not so much you couldn't get down and have a great time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Skpnc
“Beautiful Location”
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

An older but well looked after home just steps from North Topsail Beach. House is well equipped and comfortably fit my family of four plus my inlaws with another bedroom that we didn't use. You cannot beat the location! We had a great week here. Would definitely rent again.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Harmony

people found this review helpful

Management Response
17 Oct 2012
Dear a little Disappointed,

Thanks so much for your candid review of this home. I am glad to hear that you all had a relaxing time.

As an owner of two small dogs myself, I can totally understand where you are coming from on this policy. We definitely take your comments to heart, and we want you to know that Treasure Realty is seriously considering changing this policy. The reason why it was put in place initially was to protect homes from pets that are not as well trained/behaved as yours. I know it may seem superfluous to the security deposit waiver program (damage insurance), but it is necessary because the SDW fee doesn’t cover any kind of pet damage. I am truly sorry to hear that you had to spend your vacation without your pet because of this policy; that is certainly not our intent.

With all this in mind, please do consider renting with us again in the future, as we work to change this policy. Give us a call when you are ready to plan your next visit: 800-762-3961. We would love to welcome you all and your sweet little Pomeranian to Topsail next time around!

Amy
Raleigh NC
Reviewed 2 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing