“Big beautiful condo!!”
Pool
Beach
Aerial taken 9/2017
Aerial
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mariaP961...
Canal Fulton, Ohio
“Big beautiful condo!!”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Condo was VERY spacious!! Can accommodate large families!! Needs a good deep clean and new bedding. Smelled like smoke first 2 days., Great ocean view!! Was alittle but of a distance from pool and ocean for small children. Would rent again!

Christine...
Sharon, South Carolina
“Loved It”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We will be going back to this Condo in 2015 for our family vacation.. We all had a awesome time. The only issue we had was we were given bad info on our small enclosed trailer with our motorcycle. We were made to move it to the office location..

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location
Liked least: We were told ok to park our Motorcycle trailer in the lot & we were made to move it
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
NJ

Reviewed 15 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Management Response
15 Aug 2012
Dear Sunseekers,

Thanks so much for your review! I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy your vacation despite what sounds like an unusual amount of trouble! I do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. I am very glad to hear that we were able to address all of them during your stay.

I wanted to let you know that we do change the AC filters monthly as prescribed; some of them and the outside of the units can accumulate quite a bit of dust during that time (especially during peak season) depending on usage. The microwave is being replaced. According to our records we were able to get you a loaner the following day, once we heard from the technician that the installed unit would need to be replaced.

Thanks for your kindness, patience, and understanding with these things that sometimes do happen. Hopefully, your next visit will be less eventful.

Please contact me via email:bill@treasurerealty.com or give me a call 800-762-3961 before you book your next visit and we'll see what we can do for you all. We sincerely appreciate your business.

Thanks Again,
Bill
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing