“The kitchen was extremely lacking even every day...”
3986 Island Dr 3986 Island Drive
Shared Bathroom
Floor Plan
Floor Plan
Email sent to the owner by a guest from 12/2016
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kay B
“The kitchen was extremely lacking even every day things, but the rest of the house was great.”
Reviewed 3 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

This is the 3rd year we have rented this 1/2 of this duplex. Every year I have mentioned the lack of kitchen supplies etc. Each year has been a little worse. This year we had wine glasses & margarita glasses. Since 1/2 our group is under 12, we need more. Fortunately we rent both sides. The other side has EVERYTHING we need. We tried to be very careful putting everything back in the other side. Their things are well marked. It is very evident that the other 1/2 of the duplex is used by the owners. This side seems to be for rental purposes only. The other funishings and layout of the home are just fine, but if you have the opportunity to rent the other side instead, I would reccommend it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being able to rent 1/2 of a duplex.
Liked least: Lack of kitchen basic necessities.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ohio

Reviewed 7 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Management Response
7 Aug 2012
Hi there Loud Family,

Thanks for your review and for renting with Treasure! I'm glad that you all had a great week at Topsail. We appreciate your patience checking-in. On certain weeks it can be busy and it may look intimidating at first, but it usually moves fairly quickly, as we try to make it as quick and painless as possible. I'm glad you took advantage of the refreshments we offer too. :-) Whenever you arrive at the property you've rented, please let us know if you find the cleaning unsatisfactory; we are always happy to send one of our crews out to clean anything they may have missed initially.

With regard to our security deposits, most renters opt for the $55 property protection plan that we offer, so they are insured and don't have money tied up in a security deposit. For those who do choose to pay the deposit instead, reimbursement checks are cut once a month, as specified in the rental agreement. So depending on the dates a renter stays it may take 30 days for checks to be sent; it may take less. I understand the convenience of having funds returned to credit cards, but for now, our current software system requires a paper trail. I hope that helps.

Thanks again for your feedback. Please give our office a call when you are ready to return for another great week at Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Amy
IN
Reviewed 11 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Management Response
11 Jul 2012
Dear K,

Thanks so much for your candid review and for sharing the photos. What a lovely group! I am so pleased to hear that you all enjoyed yourselves! I wish you had informed us about your need for additional items during your stay; we would have been glad to take care of all of that for you. I do apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately there are some obvious left over pillars in the water nearby, but like you said, they are pretty easy to spot and avoid. I’m glad you all found the pirate flag and used it to help mark off the area for the kids. How fitting!

Thanks again for your review. We look forward to seeing you guys again next year! Let us know if we can assist you in the meantime: 800-762-3961.

Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing