“Attractive and comfortable condo with a great view”
Aerial Living Area
Beach Access
Pool
Pool
Grill Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Larabbr
“For the money, it was okay.”
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We had a great time. For the money, this was a good place to stay. I feel it should state in the description that this particular building dos not have an elevator. Although it was my mistake and assumption about the elevator, a little more clarity would've been nice. Stairs were very difficult for my elderly mother who has a hip replacement. Bed was extremely uncomfortable and hard.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NC

Reviewed 5 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Management Response
5 Jun 2012
Hi Jay,

Thanks for your candid review. I am sorry to hear that this condo did not meet your expectations. It is as pictured on the website, and as advertized, it does not have Internet or cable. Most people who rent here enjoy the oceanfront view and feel it is worth the price. I'm sorry that was not the case for you guys.

If you need an elevator, just let us know next time you book, as building 3 does have an elevator. Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you endured. Please give us a call if we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

Regards,
Amy
PA
Reviewed 12 April 2012 for a stay in June 2011

Management Response
12 Apr 2012
Dear Tracey,

Thanks so much for your review of this condo. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Had you notified us about your need for additional deck chairs, we would have been glad to take care of that for you while you were here. We will share your feedback with the owner.

Thanks again,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing