“family relaxation”
Lower deck
Laundry
Front entry
Ocean Ridge from the air
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
M_L_Ludwi...
“Needs lots if updating. Will not be choosing to stay here in the future.”
Reviewed 19 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Was very disappointed... pictures online give a false impression of the property. Property needs lots of TLC... furniture had stains, some fresh and others old. There were bugs coming out of the fireplace, but we had the Terminex guy spray the inside when he was there for routine outdoor spraying. Dust caked onto blinds and air vents. Beer box and duct tape used to repair a hole in the door. Wasn't the nastiest place... but for the amount of money paid for a week (almost 7k) I would expect the condition of the home to be much better.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
WV
Reviewed 24 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Management Response
24 Oct 2013
Dear NTB fan,

Thanks so much for such a nice and thoughtful review. I am delighted to hear that you all had another relaxing stay with us in this lovely home. It is our pleasure serving you and we appreciate your patronage and your kind recommendation. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home!

Cheers,
Amy
Selinsgrove
Reviewed 23 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Management Response
23 Aug 2013
Dear Cindy,

Thanks for your review. I’m so sorry to hear that this vacation was not the most pleasant for you. Thanks for letting us know about the issues you reported on the Monday of your stay. From our records it looks like our maintenance department dispatched a request to the owner’s preferred maintenance technician within moments of your call. Apparently, he never showed, but maintenance was under the impression that he had. I’m so sorry for the unusual amount of shortcomings and inconveniences you endured and that we neglected to follow up with you until the day of check out, when all of the issues you notified us about were addressed. Please accept my apology for our lack of communication. That’s what this review process is all about—greater transparency and accountability, so that we can provide better customer service. I have shared your review with management and with the owner. Thanks for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

Amy
PA
Reviewed 3 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

PA
Reviewed 3 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing