“Nicely furnished unit 2207 at St. Regis”
View From Your Balcony Floor plan
Same Pyramid bunk room
Bathroom
Laundry
View from balcony
Thanks 'Topsail_traveler_' on Instagram!
Outdoor Pool
Playground
Half Court Basketball
Oceanfront
Treasure Realty's New St. Regis Office
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

hiegear21...
Richmond, Virginia
“1 star at best”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Where to start... broken bed, couch, shower head and refrigerator..... Mold everywhere. Had to go out and buy a new air filter for the HVAC. Refrigerator is disgusting. Can't use the large sofa. Worst bed I've ever slept on. St. Regis is a 3 star complex, but 2207 is a dump.

Canal Fulton
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Management Response
8 Aug 2013
Dear Raber,

Thanks for your candid review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed Topsail despite the shortcomings you found in this particular unit. I have shared your feedback about the furnishings with the owner. Please accept my apology on behalf of the cleaners, who obviously missed the laundry room. Had you notified us about that and he bugs, we would have been glad to take care of those things for you. All of the units at the St. Regis are treated regularly to prevent pests, but on occasion, they do find ways inside and certain units may need an additional treatment. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever find that to be the case. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning future visits to Topsail Island: 800-762-3961.

Amy

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Tennessee
Reviewed 10 April 2012 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing