Review of St Regis 1103

Balcony (View 1)
Balcony (View 2) Living Area (view 1)
Check Availability
Building 2 Lobby
Sauna
Work Out Room
Business Center
Topsail Shrimp House (7th Floor Building 2)
Indoor Pool
Outdoor Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Chris T
“disappointed”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

we just finished up our week at the St. Regis, however we left a day early. I left this feedback with the lady at the desk on 7/7 when I turned in my keys and parking passes...the construction got worse each day. It was right above us, started off with less noise, but noisy, but by Wednesday was getting really loud, loud equipment outside our door and above us...it was starting like at 8:30am in the morning. Areas near our 1103 were roped off in yellow ribbons and we had to use the stairs vs the elevator ( my wife has a bad knee)...also in the master bathroom, the toilet was stopped up and there was no plunger in the condo. I called the maintenance number, followed the instructions and left a message on 7/3 and again in the morning of 7/5, no return calls. With a family of 5 this became very inconvenient as you might imagine. Minor compared to those items, but the wifi was dismal at best...

We became disgruntled and checked out after lunch on on 7/7...the lady at the desk said she would make a good deal for us if we came back next year. We are not coming back to the St. Regis next year, we have been coming for 25 years to topsail and this was the worst experience...I asked if we could get some type of credit and she said she would discuss with the owner. I have not heard back after several follow up emails.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing