“PENGUINS WADDLED BETWEEN MY LEGS”

Low Head Penguin Tours
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Low Head
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Eric and Shirley were excellent tour guides and really made our visit worth the time! Shirley gave us excellent information about the species ahead of time so we knew what we were doing. While we were down by the water, the penguins began coming to shore in large groups and were about 5 meters away. We then went up to the path they commonly use, and Shirley asked me to stand on the path with my legs spread apart and five penguins ran through my legs!! As the hour long tour went on, we split into smaller groups so we could get closer and ask more questions. As we walked around, Eric told us why the penguins were doing certain things and acting certain ways as we observed them. Overall, this was an incredible experience!! I'd say it's a must do for any solo traveler, couple, or family to participate in! Thank you Eric and Shirley for a great experience!

2  Thank 1,234,289
"wear appropriate clothing"
"excellent information"
"tour starts"

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic tour, our guide Shirley was great and friendly. We saw heaps of penguins, was a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

2  Thank metalfanmartin
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We met so many penguins. Oh my goodness. The hosts were nice and taught us a lot. I got to stand there and the penguins walked right through my legs. Magical.

2  Thank AlwaysHungree
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Shirley was a great guide and very accommodating with views for photos and looking after the young kids. The kids loved having the penguins walk under their legs while sitting still. Even with the cold wind, we could've stayed much longer. Would definitely recommend and do again.

2  Thank nhugget