All reviews nieto senetiner our honeymoon beautiful hotel loft suite asado hotel experience andes mountains empanadas grape vines an oasis grounds are beautiful private driver mendoza city south america circuit hammam wine
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Fantastic venue in the heart of wine country. Look no further, stay here! Friendly and attentive staff in an upscale, modern vibe. The food was prepared to order, and are able to accommodate special requests.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank tomrogers2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Wow. What a beautiful hotel and spa in an amazing part of the world. My wife and I just stayed here celebrating our wedding anniversary and the hotel and staff made our stay an absolute dream. I went in with high expectations as it is a luxury hotel but they really did exceed those expectations. The grounds are gorgeous, rooms exquisite and restaurant Devine. Highly highly highly recommend you stay here. And be sure to check out their full Hamam and spa too.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank cwatson906
emiliaroitman, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Entre Cielos LUXURY WINE HOTEL & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Craig (and Lynn),

We are happy to read that your stay at Entre Cielos was an absolute dream
My colleagues from the Front Desk (Ana, Javier and others) said that it was a pleasure to plan and schedule all the activities for such a nice guests as you were.
Thank you for taking the time to “Highly highly highly recommend” us ; )
We’ll be happy to welcome you again!

Warm Regards from all the Staff,

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The hotel style was somewhat of a problem for me, all polished concrete floors. Not exactly warm, all the charm of a Swiss Airport! That said, the rooms were modern, quiet and comfortable. And if you have a view of the pool and Andes very nice. Restaurant menu is unchanging and not very inspiring, but if you eat a big wine pairing lunch at any of the many excellent vineyards nearby you won't want to eat much for dinner. The spa, hamam, is good, and relaxing.

Room tip: Get a Pool View room. Other view is neighbor's "garden" but I saw their car park!
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Bill,

We often receive enquiries asking not to stay in front of the pool, some people prefer a more private terrace. Entre Cielos has 16 rooms, all different and for different tastes. But we must say that all our guests agree with you about the spa! We are glad that you could relax during your stay with us : )

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about Entre Cielos!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I finished out honeymoon trip at Entre Cielos. We wanted the last few days of our long trip to be relaxing and romantic. Entre Cielos was just perfect! Not only is this hotel beautifully designed, but it has the perfect scenic view, location for tours, plus the MOST attentive staff members. During our visit, we had to extend our stay due to Hurricane Irma affecting South Fl. In addition, I was close to 3 months pregnant at the time. The 2 weeks we spent there were absolutely unbelievable. Fred, the manager continuously checked on us and made sure all arrangements were smooth in order for us to be able to extend our stay and not have to check into a different hotel. Castro, the chef, made every attempt to please my husband and I with our food request during the last few days since we had already tried every meal on the menu :). From inventing a Pizza one night, joining the Parillada for the second time, to making different soups for me, as it was all I could eat without feeling bad. The rest of the staff never fell short of polite, helpful, and accommodating. Despite the fact that we were looking forward to returning home, the 2 weeks we spent at Entre Cielo felt like were were just home. I hope one day we have the opportunity to return. For now we highly recommend it for those looking for a romantic, peaceful, and enjoyable stay! ❤️

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
emiliaroitman, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Entre Cielos LUXURY WINE HOTEL & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Jessy,

We remember well your stay at Entre Cielos, you were facing a delicate situation especially because of your pregnancy.
Its very rewarding to read that despite the fact that you were looking forward to returning home, you felt like at home in Entre Cielos. We are glad that everything turned out well in the end.

I’ll show Federico your message, thanks for taking the time to write about us. We agree, it would be great if you have the opportunity to return ; )

Warm Regards from all the staff of the hotel,

Reviewed 27 February 2018

My spouse and I spent 2 nights at this beautiful hotel. We only wish we could have stayed so much longer. Gorgeous, spacious room with a super comfortable bed. Excellent, friendly service. The staff went out of their way to help us find the best wineries and restaurants. We will be back! Thank you Entre Cielos for making our stay so special. Highly recommend!

Room tip: For best view of the Andes mountains, choose rooms by the pool.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
emiliaroitman, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Entre Cielos LUXURY WINE HOTEL & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Mr Vasquezny,
Thank you very much for highly recommend Entre Cielos!
We are pleased to read that your spouse and you had such a wonderful time at our hotel and that you'll be back!

Warm Regards from all the Staff,