See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on a business trip. The receptionist was excellent. Spoke good English. My room was large and had coffee making equipment. Bed comfortable. I ate at their restaurant and the staff again very nice and I had one of the best meals I have had at a hotel. Breakfast too was very good and cooked fresh. I would have no hesitation in s hotel. Also Tequis is very pretty.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Hotel is clean and we'll maintained. Rooms are simple, yet clean and Bedding comfortable. Good place to stay on a short visit. The location is slightly removed from central area, but east 5 min drive. Surrounding the Hotel, not much to see. You can expect clean and dependable service and close to main central area.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 6 March 2016

We spent one night here during the wine festival in March 2016. While the staff was nice and the room clean, there were a few problems including extremely thin walls (we literally heard everything in the two rooms next door so had very little sleep), no extra pillows (I don't think I have ever stayed in a hotel that informs you that they simply don't have extra pillows -- not that there weren't any available because they were fully booked but that they just don't have any), and the parking lot is very small requiring you to entrust your keys to the staff and hope that they end up appropriately marked. In one case, they had our keys marked with an incorrect room number. While we had booked a room with two double beds for four people, they had 1 small bottle of shampoo and no conditioner in the room. They also only supplied two towels. Wifi failed most of the time we were there.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2015

Well-located, only 5-7 minute walk from the main plaza in town. Modern facility. Good food in the affiliated restaurant, especially for breakfast! The wifi signal is very weak in the hotel and almost unusable. At night the place looks like a tomb because there are either no lights on or the lowest wattage bulbs ever made. The management should not be so cheap. On the plus side, the staff are helpful.

Room Tip: Because of the site many of the rooms don't get much light, so request a room with good sunlight.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2015

at 100 USD per night is some expensive, but if you get lucky and get a promo code, coupon, or corporate discount it drops to around 70 usd that is not a bargain but is fair price.

Restaurant is great for breakfast, but if possible try local delicacies you'll get a better Tequisquiapan experience doing so.

Room Tip: rooms on 1st floor have windows to a light well.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family