“Best place to eat in the kESCOFF Area.”
Review of Les 3 Tables

Les 3 Tables
Ranked #20 of 61 Restaurants in Petionville
Price range: USD 15 - USD 40
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: Les 3 Tables est un petit restaurant d'une vingtaine de places servant une nourriture raffinée à base de produits locaux. Les 3 Tables vont ouvrir dans une nouvelle location fin juin 2018.
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I went yesterday and had an incredible meal . Walter's 3 Tables is on Thomassin 25, which is about 20 minutes from Petionville .When you enter Thomassin 25 you turn immediately left and the restaurant is about 100 metres up on the right.
Walter is a charming host and previously had wine store in Petionville.
The menu is limited but good .
I had a delicious pork filet with a creamy mustard sauce . He has a good selection of fish as well.
Regarding wine , I ordered a nice bottle of red French wine for only $15.00 , that's always welcome .
Dessert was banana flambe , which was done in front of me.

A restaurant in Haiti that I recommend :
Open for lunch Saturdays and Sundays and the evenings

Reviewed 21 March 2015 via mobile

You could blink and miss this gem. Walter's Trois Tab offers some of Haiti's finest! It's expensive and worth it!

Reviewed 5 March 2015

I loved the place, the cocktail and discussion with Walter while watching the sunset.

The food was amazing and I wish I had gone back once more before leaving the area.
I would go back to Port Salut, just to renew the culinary experience

1  Thank Segowdh
Reviewed 27 December 2014

Don't let the sign fool you. Walter, Pierre, and their trusty 4-legged companion Cleo whip up the absolute best food and beverages in all of Haiti and offer some wonderful company. There are actually 6 tables but you'll only get food at 3 of them. Stop by for absolutely divine from-the-garden grenadia on capitaine filet or perhaps coconut is more to your liking. Whatever you choose, it will be fresh from the garden, made with love, and better than anything else you've had in Haiti. Here's the thing -- I don't eat fish. Ever. But I ate both the Nicosia salad and the pink fish filet in a single setting. And then I returned for breakfast. Fantastic! Make a reservation (breakfast, lunch, or dinner) but come early or stay late for great drinks, great company, and a chance to just relax and listen to the waves crash. Les Trois Tables is exactly the kind of place you can lounge for hours and feel perfectly at home. Throw down a blanket in the grass, sit next to the pool, or belly up at the bar. The service is superb and views incredible. Perfect for a romantic sunset. (Meals were included at my nearby hotel but I opted for Trois Tables instead. Tell Walter I say "salut!"). Bon Appetite!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Just before we had dinner at Les Trois Tables, we had no idea we were in for one of the best meals of our lives. Walter, the chef and owner, informed us about the menu when we stopped by to make a reservation. He offered us a wonderful choice of fresh seafood, vegetables and fruit. The menu varies depending on the availability of ingredients. Walter set up a charming table for us and made some incredible drinks to go with the exquisite food. I have never eaten so well in Haiti, and the flavor combinations, creativity and quality of the ingredients were comparable to some of the best kitchens in the world. I recommend going at sunset as the restaurant is on a perfect little hill which looks out to the beautiful ocean. Les Trois Tables is a must for anyone visiting Port Salut!