Villa Dini
Il Borgo di Mariano(Castel San Gimignano)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
La Fontaccia(Castel San Gimignano)
Agoda.com
Il Palagione(Castel San Gimignano)
Casa Castaldi(Castel San Gimignano)
Agoda.com
Casa Ollie(Castel San Gimignano)
All reviewsstayed heredeathestatehousetuscany
Reviewed 13 January 2017

My imagination about Tuscany houses was like picturesquely situated, old villa on a hill with beautiful view till horizon - this is exactly it! Very nice. large and clean rooms with antique furniture.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2016

We, my wife & I and another mature couple stayed for 8 days in late June. This accommodation is first class with every amenity required for a restful break. The staff were most helpful, food in the restaurant was good and if not there were many other eateries in the locality .
Our holiday was helped by wonderful Italian sunshine all through and I have no hesitation in recommending this property as a holiday vacation.
However, one small note of caution - the property is not beside San Gimignano, rather it is beside "Castle" San Gimignano and therefore we has some difficulty finding it - probably our mistake though!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

I was absolutely stunned when I came here, the house is a typical italian style building and the appartment we had was with a big and cosy livingroom, with a huge fireplace ,three double bedrooms , each with it's own bathroom. Nicely equipped with blowdryers etc. Very good standard in all the rooms. The kitchen has all you need to make breakfast dinner coffee etc.
We lived in 110 for the record, wich is approximately 95 m2.
The surrounding scenery is all tuscan hillsides , wineyards, really beautyfull. The people working in the reception and the trattoria/ restaurant are extremely friendly. The food they serve in the Trattoria is awesome.
I would recommend this place to the fullest, and I'm also sure I will come back to stay here again!
10/10! Grazie per una vacanza veramente bello! Italy at it's finest.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2016

Felt like we were staying in a little Tuscan castle that could have been someone's home hundreds of years ago. The drive there was absolutely breath-taking. Once we arrived, the staff were very helpful in getting us all set up. Our room (suite) was quite big with a back door leading into a small courtyard. A one-minute walk to the pool which was also a treat as you soaked up the sun overlooking the Tuscany countryside. (There are two pools come to find out, we were closer to the one near the reception) I especially enjoyed the hotel's pets who loved to visit us every morning. What a nice treat that was. The restaurant also had some Italian character. The restaurant staff were friendly and accommodating. Must order the famous (local) Wild Boar Pasta, oh and the raviolis! Wow! You may reserve a spot to take cooking classes with the chefs. (We didn't have enough time, though, I wish we did) 5 minutes to Castel San Gimignano. About 20 minutes to Volterra and about 20 minutes to San Gimignano. Perfect place to be your base point while exploring the small Tuscany towns! Great location for a great price!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2015

We can fully recommend Villa Dini. A great agritourismo in a beautiful landscape. The apartment was fantastic, the restaurant was great, the service very friendly and the pets adorable. The way to Villa Dini was not easy to find.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo