“Good chain restaurant.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2016

As there are many chain restaurants around the country it is nice to know the menu before we arrive. We go for breakfast very frequently, good food and service. Although the service does fluctuate, we have had the odd bad experience.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Always use here, as I live in Trentham. But service is going down hill, I was served by Chloe I think- a young female, blonde, full of make up, seemed like she was going through the motions. Didn't really want to be in her job as I got the impression.

Food was good as per- credit to the chefs.

3  Thank 88ItsME88
Reviewed 14 February 2016

good food, good service and a good price, the place is very relaxing and friendly and well worth a visit when your at the gardens

Reviewed 10 February 2016

As we were feeling hungry in Trentham and it was only a little after 5 o'clock we called into F and B as it looked quiet.It still took a while to place our order.but food arrived not too long afterwards.My expensive burger was rather tough and chewy,but I ate it anyway.By now families were arriving with the usual birthday parties..and off we went! kids screaming,parents shouting and "Happy Birthday" blasting out every few minutes...we actually sat with our fingers in our ears a couple of times.

1  Thank BornagainDen
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Food was average but the price was high. Personally I'd find a local public house and have something that would be value for money.