“Stunning Food Friendly Staff”
Review of Sing Ping

Sing Ping
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Prescot
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

If you want decor go to b&q. If you want an amazing Chinese go here. The staff are really friendly and the food is the best Chinese food I've ever had. Salt and pepper ribs had no fat or gristle and the crispy chilli beef is outstanding. Been to Hakkasan in Mayfair and this food compares.

1  Thank rtcxtg

Reviewed 24 November 2016

This little restaurant has seen many changes in its lifetime. My wife and i have been regular customers for years, but was disappointed when the present family decided to take time off. The food was excellent, but the friendly atmosphere was missing. When we heard that the friendly family had returned, we visited once again and found the restaurant had thank goodness returned to normal. The food is as good as ever. Certainly the place to visit for good food reasonably priced.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

I don't eat Chinese food often but when I do I could always recommend the Sing Ping. We went recently and were very disappointed, the quality of the food is mediocre at best. I think it has changed hands recently, based on my last visit I'll not be going back.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

We had been recommended this restaurant by a family friend. Parking is fairy easy and close to restaurant up a residential street. First impressions is like walking into someone's living room, it's not very big inside.

The staff however were very friendly and welcoming. The service was excellent and food was brought out quickly. The food was very good, we ate it all so it must of been good.

Good value for money although drinks a tad on the expensive side.

Would revisit and ideal for a Sunday early dinner, not sure I would choose it as an evening venue?

1  Thank kevolivblue
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Popped by as heard good things as a cheap and cheerful chinese. what we expected and was liek sitting in someones front room, but quite cozy. shame we were the only people in there so service wasnt an issue :-)
seemed like plenty of people coming to collect takeway so would probably recommend this service rather than a sit down meal.
food was ok if on a budget and does the job for a quick bite maybe after a few pints. for a family meal though probably best to pay a little bit more and go elsewhere for a nicer chinese meal