“Delicious”
Review of Abyssinia Kitchen

Abyssinia Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 76 Restaurants in Heswall
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Description: Our passion is to deliver the finest Ethiopian cuisine, using traditional authentic recipes to create delicious warming food. Our food will take you on a culinary journey, enthralling all your senses at once, leaving you with that one thought. "I've got to have more of that!"
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed this beautiful new restaurant. Food delicious. All our different needs catered for including vegetarian and gluten free. We will be back soon.

1  Thank helenJobling

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a lovely family meal. Plenty of choice for a vegetarian and a gluten free diner. Simple flavourful cuisine. BYO alcohol with small corkage fee.

1  Thank Sian M
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant as we had never tried Ethiopian cuisine before and love to try new things. After 3 visits, we have to say that the food is full of flavour and is great value for money.

The menu is small but it's all cooked fresh to order. Owner Hilina is so welcoming and is ready to suggest dishes to try if you are not sure what to pick.

If you're tired of restaurant chains and like your food cooked to order from fresh ingredients, then this is must visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Such a gorgeous cute restaurant. They have a wide selection of vegan/vegetarian options. I went for the veg platter because I couldn't decide! it did not disappoint, such a lovely selection of different flavours and textures. Fantastic service I will definitely be visiting again. Very unique nothing else like this on the Wirral. Parking outside which is handy.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The hostess was very friendly and accommodating. It is only a small restaurant, nicely furnished and a good atmosphere. A friendly intimate and home cooked feeling
We were 5 diners
We had the 'taster' sharing menu which was delicious, a variety of chicken lamb and vegetable dishes. Very good value but with myself and my 17 year old son , prob could have done with slightly bigger portion sizes!
The only slight downside was the slow service, it wasn't a great problem but I feel if it is to be a success they will need to sort out as it may put some people off. Really worth visiting , very different than other restaurants in the area. Overall excellent