“Another Great Experience”
Review of Suda Thai Cuisine

Suda Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Suda Thai Cuisine - an authentic thai dining experience Situated in Carleton, near Poulton le Fylde, Suda Thai Cuisine is a family run Thai restaurant and takeaway. We provide the finest Thai food with each dish being individually prepared by our specially trained Thai chefs. We use only the freshest ingredients and unique blend of herbs and spices created by our head chef Suda. Enjoy this authentic taste of Thailand in the contemporary and relaxing atmosphere of our fully licensed restaurant. Our friendly staff can help you choose from our carefully selected menu. We infusing flavours from all regions of Thailand, Papaya salad and the spicy meaty dishes of the North, seafood dishes from the South and classics such as Tom Yam soup, red, green and Massaman curries from the inventive central region. Our dishes can be matched with a great selection of Thai beers, wine that complements all levels of spice and flavour, or champagne and prosecco to celebrate that special occasion. At Suda Thai we cater for all our customers tastes, if you require a dish mild or would like it Thai style (very hot!), our specially trained Thai chefs will happily adjust each dish to suit. We have also introduced a children's menu and a great new selection of desserts to finish your meal. As well as our restaurant, we offer the same excellent choice and standard of Thai food in our takeaway. Pop in for a collection or use our seven days a week delivery service to receive your favourite Thai food hot to your door.
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Revisited this restaurant as promised in last review and was great, as well as good food we thought the service was excellent. Tried some of the desserts and they were just as great as the main meals and starters. Definitely going to be a regular from now on.

1  Thank BackPacker748105
SudaThai, Owner at Suda Thai Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Really pleased you have now joined the ranks and become a regular at Suda Thai! Thank you for your kind reviews and look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards, Owner.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Won a meal for 2 in Valentine's with suda and we got there all the staff were really friendly.
We were able to order what we wanted off the menu and when it came was really 1st class thai food I've visited Thailand a few times and the food was just as good and authentic as any restaurant in Bangkok anyone wanting good food good wine and really good atmosphere please boom a table here I guarantee you will not be disappointed this a 5 star restaurant

1  Thank Allan T
SudaThai, Owner at Suda Thai Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Allan T, really pleased that you enjoyed your evening with us and extremely thankful for your five star rating. It is also great to hear that our food is authentic and staff really friendly. Hope to see you again soon. Regards, Owner.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Having eaten here before, it's always reassuring to know that I'll be eating somewhere with a welcoming atmosphere and delicious food.
This week my friends and I arranged a catch up and decided to meet at Suda Thai.
Jenny and Debbi looked after us and were very helpful and friendly.
The food was delicious - would recommend the chilli chicken and coconut rice.
Thank you for another lovely evening.

1  Thank Kirsten P

Dear Kirsten P, great to hear from one of our regulars with their first TripAdvisor Reviews. Really pleased to hear that the atmosphere is welcoming and our food delicious. As we have said before on here, we are extremely proud of the whole current Suda Thai Team and know how hard they all work in making all of our diners experience a pleasure one. Look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards, Owner.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Ordered for a takeaway with my partner. Flavour of the food is absolutely first class, can't fault it. It is super clean, so much healthier than any other kind of takeaway.

I am probably being over harsh dropping to 3 stars, however my issue is largely portion related. For me when I eat a curry I like a generous amount of meat, and there wasn't a lot of chicken in my green curry which is a huge let down. The flavours were exceptional, but due to the lack of meat I still felt hungry after I had finished. I eat from a lot of Indian takeaways and would honestly say most are behind on flavour, however usually offer a lot more meat and leave me full afterwards.

So honest review is I commend on the quality, but would suggest a review of the portions

Dear Michael H, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are really pleased to hear the kind comments in regard to the flavoursome food being absolutely first class! However, we are sorry to hear about the portion size. We do usually receive many compliments in regard to the size of portions we serve, so feel that we haven't lived up to our usual standards here. We are pleased that you have brought this to our attention and would like some further information, if at all possible, in order to properly look into this for you. Please could you contact Julie, our manager, on 894275 between the hours of 9.30am - 2pm Mon to Thurs. Julie will look into the matter for you and happily make amends for our shortcomings on this occasion. Once we have resolved this for you we hope to be able to demonstrate our usual standards and provide you with flavoursome and healthy portioned food once again! Genuinely look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Owner.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Visited here with friends and once again, it was delicious and we had fantastic service by Jenny, Debbie and the team. Their spring rolls, chicken satay, coconut rice and chicken with cashew nuts are to die for!!

1  Thank DMHUK

Dear DMHUK, thank you for joining us again. I know that Jenny is always pleased to see you! I will ensure your kind comments are passed on to the Suda Thai Team. Look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards, Owner.