“Cheese cake!!!”
Review of Snowcold Creamery

Snowcold Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Batley
Price range: USD 1 - USD 19
Description: ice Cream establishment, serving the best gelatos, waffles, cookie dough as well as other delicious treats
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’m a big fan of cheesecake and I would say this is definitely on par with the ones from Cheesecake Factory in America, very light and fresh beautiful taste and brilliant presentation the strawberry was so fresh and I could easily eat more than one!!! Will definitely be trying more !!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I came with the wife and was welcomed with great service from the start. The staff are always on hand and very welcoming. The range on the menu is absolute packed with things to try, so there is always something new to have. Was recommended to try the cheesecake and that was the best selection I made. The peanut butter cheesecake was soft and creamy.
I recommend to all and everyone to come and try this amazing dessert place.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I thought I would treat my partner as we were in Batley given we both have a sweet tooth why not it's Easter.

Upon arrival we were treated by the warmest of welcomes invited to go up and explore the mouth water ice creams on offer we were literally kids in a sweet shop at this stage, various tantalising colours, descriptions and oodles of bountiful ice cream on offer, we were then asked if we wanted to try some of these delights and waw what creamyness and flavour.

I ended up going for waffles and my partner had crepes what you need to remember here is everything was made to order which should always be the case, fresh is king.

We loved every mouthful and couldn't believe what a perfect parlour we had found. Service was excellent and couldn't do enough for you.

I had ordered mint tea, which is something I order a lot, small piece of advice don't bother with a tea bag when you have plenty of fresh mint bung it in a tea pot and that's enough, I've attached a photo.

Absolutely fabulous we will be returning.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

As i have a sweet tooth i like exploring different dessert parlours, got to admit this is by far the best parlour i have visited. The deco is amazing, great friendly A1 service and not forgetting the mouth watering desserts which are on point. Job well done by the guys keep up the hard work you will surely be seeing me every week..

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Since I visited this dessert parlour a couple of months ago - I won't go anywhere else. Although it's a half an hour journey, it's worth the travel. Usually when we do eat in - the staff look after us so well and the desserts are to die for. These guys know what they're doing, so job well done. Keep up the great work!