See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here because I was returning from Bari on a late flight. I had contemplated parking here too but at £8 per day I think there are more competitive options. Unfortunately, my flight was delayed and when I arrived at 2.30am there was a note to say that the reception staff would be back shortly. They did arrive in the end but it felt like quite a long wait (this may be because I was very tired!). They also failed to give me the wi fi code but fortunately a previous guest had left it in one of the bedside drawers. There was no or very little phone signal in the room. However, I still award 4 stars because the bed was large and comfortable and the hotel was quiet and convenient for the airport. Parking and Wi Fi was free for the night of my stay and there was breakfast available the next morning with cooked and cold options. This is not an expensive hotel and breakfast reflected this but the bed and room size felt good for the price.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel and close to Stansted. Staff didn’t seem to care whether we were there or not and not very welcoming but the room was fine, location convenient and just what we needed. We didn’t eat in the hotel, we went for a walk and found a nice pub a mile down the road. If you are looking for a quick stop over before heading to Stanstead then I’d definitely recommend.
They also provide a shuttle to the airport for a small fee.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel for my mother as she had an early flight. Location is great. The shuttle picked her up at the airport and dropped her in the early morning. Dinner was good. Room was clean. We recommen.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Booked to stay here because it was handy for the airport - I have also stayed here previously and used the hotel for parking. On arrival staff were not particularly friendly and questioned my booking they also had little understanding that although the room was for 2 on,y 1 required breakfast. The room was spacious and adequately furnished yet tired and in need of decoration. The carpet looked new but bedding, pillows, curtains older. Bathroom definitely needed an upgrade and the glasses were dirty. The shower gel provided was in sachets which were not easy to open - no scissors provided. Generally the room was scruffy dirty marks on the radiator, old check in passes in a drawer, dust on furniture etc, etc.
On a positive the breakfast (continental) was ok, although service not so. On check out again service and friendliness of staff lacking - previously conversation to the airport was great, not so this time in fact very frosty as though I was imposing and putting the driver out.
This hotel is ideal for a night stay due to value for money and proximity to the airport however do not expect 4 or 5 star accommodation or service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Never again,we booked this hotel due to having a very early flight.The room we were given was c7m2.Really could hardly move around the room,with no place for our luggage.We Went down to the bar/restaurant area which we found to be extremely cold and unwelcoming.We booked transport to and from the airport but on our return I phoned the Hotel to inform them of our arrival back only to be told the transport was not available and was informed to get a Taxi back.(even though we had prepaid for it.When we got back to the Hotel we were told they had no notice that they were to pick us up,however after a heated debate they agreed to reimburse us for the return journey.NOT IMPRESSED!!!(Don't Book here)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple