See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Booking.com price included room and breakfast. Even though I had the screenshot, they said it was an error and that they could not provide breakfast as the room was too cheap! Yes, cheaper than other hotels around but the smell was bad, it wasn't clean and I'm not too sure the bed sheets had been changed....

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Rude staff, dirty bathroom, hand wash all gunky, overpriced breakfast, flat beer, 1 flat pillow, the spare smelt like a dogs bed. Guests were smoking weed outside the front door too !
£8.50 for continental breakfast ( wasn’t advised that’s all it was at 4:30am ) which consisted of Biscuits, Croissants, Bread, Ham & Salami. Way overpriced. Coffee tasted like dishwater. Will not be recommending or staying again ! Avoid

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Do not stay in room 201. I have had less than 4 hours sleep. Every noise in the kitchen/bar/reception/restaurant can be heard in this room. Noise finally finished around 2am. Kitchen radio went on at 5:58 and I heard the first check out

Then the hair dryer blew up with a flash of flame and took all the other sockets with it

No Manager on duty to talk to

I’m so tired and angry it was awful. Not the relaxing start to my trip

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 January 2018

The room we stayed in had things not working/ falling apart. Kettle was filthy so would avoid the tea. Beds were very uncomfortable. Hotel bar was very limited and expensive, also had different pricing to menu. Watch out when booking in as well, reception tried to put us down for airport transfer and breakfast. We didn't need any of these things. Overall would go else where if you can.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tomjwaring
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I spent one night at the Desalis Hotel with my family. Very comfortable and very helpful staff - room better appointed than I had expected at the price. The airport shuttle was additional £12 one way and £15 the other. very expensive.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family