“Super lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch, really nice food and great service. Nice choices on the menu and good value. The view from the patio is amazing too!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Went with family and young granddaughter. Waitress was superb, attentive, helpful. Food was delicious

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Local pub & restaurant that we’ve been to on several special occasions already this year & undoubtedly will go several times more. Excellent service, wonderful food, great company ... very positive recommendation ... do go !!!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

We were debating what to do about lunch on Monday 6th August, I had previously passed The Red Lion on my way back from Redditch when there was a problem with the M42. We left Coventry heading for The Red Lion. Arriving at the pub we were greeted with quite a large car park with a fantastic view. Although it was a warm day we decided to sit inside in a very spacious well decorated restaurant. At first glance you might be alarmed at the prices but being completely honest the food is worth every penny, its cooked fresh in an open styled kitchen so you can see the chief cooking your dinner which is great. I had the veal which came with a gorgeous mushroom sauce to compliment the veal, the good lady ordered the fish, I was so jealous when it arrived, it looked amazing. Because she loves me she let me try a piece and the batter is probably the best batter I have ever tasted. Regarding having a drink should you be a lager drinker try the Moretti lager, its pretty good.
Being completely honest its a place you would take a loved one or perhaps take family members if you celebrating something, please don't take any children because its not child friendly, there are no burgers, pizza's or chicken nuggets on this menu.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing we stoped on the way to Ardencote manor as we was early and oh my god what a wonderful place good was amazing chef went out of his way to make a cheese sauce for my wife the manager was very nice and also went out of his way.
I think this place will now be our local steak house the steak was so think and juicy it was amazing. See you soon