See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2015

We have just returned from a 3 night stay at White Lodge and don't hesitate in recommending it highly. It's a beautiful old house wonderfully situated in the heart of the village, with views across the green to the church. Our room was comfortable clean and bright with a very large comfy bed and a great shower. We were warmly welcomed by the family and the dogs, and given a key to the front door to come and go as we pleased. Breakfasts were a great start to the day....berries and yoghurt, rustic breads, the ubiquitous delicious full English....and a very large pot of tea! Our dog was also welcomed, and we are pretty sure she enjoyed her stay too :-)

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank janejarvis
Reviewed 6 April 2015

We have just returned from two nights at White Lodge B & B in Angmering and had a wonderful stay. It was a perfect place for us to base ourselves whilst getting to know the local area around our newly acquired beach hut. The two rooms on the third floor were ideal as our 3 children were accommodated in one, with my husband and me in the next door room, and our dog on the landing in-between . It was great to be self contained and the family were incredibly welcoming and relaxed. The house is beautiful, steeped in history and we really enjoyed looking round the lovely gardens with Adrienne, meeting the family dogs and chatting about the local area which we are getting to know. The breakfasts were delicious, with hot cross buns( we were there just before Easter) and great bacon and eggs. We would really recommend this lovely B & B and hope to return sometime next year.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Lucy G
Reviewed 21 March 2015

Stayed 3 days for daughters wedding. A very enjoyable stay. Whole family very welcoming and so helpful. Almost like being one of the family. They even arranged for the sun to shine on my daughters wedding! The village has everything you need. Natives are very friendly. I even had time for a paddle in the warmish sea.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank david w
Reviewed 26 October 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights in June and have to agree with the previous reviewers about the welcome and friendliness. I too loved the fresh berries at breakfast and the real milk for my tea. Adrienne is a lovely lady, obviously in the right business. My room was clean and comfortable, and the situation great for exploring the area and the village, which has ancestral links for me. Would love to go back some day.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Lauranth
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We had a very relaxed stay here. Lovely views of the garden, comfortable beds and a warm welcome followed by a great home cooked breakfast. Adrienne also kindly posted an item we had left in the room by mistake.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple