See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2013

After seeing good reviews on trip adviser decided to go here as it sounded ideal. As we were visiting Angmering Park the next morning it was spot on we could not have been closer. We received a very warm welcome from the owners daughter and greeted by their very well behaved dogs. We stayed in Fletchers room, really bright and airy very well equipped. Lovely hot water in the shower, operated by a pump system as both rooms are on the 3rd floor. It is a beautiful house with bags of character. Tea/coffee in the room, we were given a tray on our arrival. A short walk into the village and there is a local pub, and lovely shops. The Wardrobe is a lovely find ladies! Adrienne is lovely, and you feel at home, breakfast was huge, cereals, juice, toast and full english. Will definitely revisit when in the area.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maggie M
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My friend and I stayed for two nights at White Lodge as we were attending a wedding in Hove. We were made so welcome and would highly recommend this guest house. Our twin-bedded room was comfortable and clean with a beautiful view over the garden. Breakfast was superb. My friend is a florist and needed to make the bride's bouquet and floral arrangements for the church. Consequently, we had buckets of flowers and greenery with us. The bouquet was completed while sitting in the beautiful garden and chatting with members of the extended family and the following morning we were allowed to use a large landing in the house to complete eight floral arrangements. Thank you Adrienne for makiing our stay such a joy.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank JennyB32
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I stayed for two nights at this great B&B! I had a very comfortable bed, clean and good facilities and Adrienne and her family were so lovely and helpful. I really enjoyed the breakfast and was made to feel welcome. I will definitely be staying here again, next time I visit my family, who live in the area. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Fran F
Reviewed 14 January 2013

My husband and I had been invited to a wedding in Angmering and needed somewhere to stay. White lodge was a special fnd; we had a very comfortable nights sleep and a superb breakfast. We would hightly recommend this B&B. Thank you Adrienne and family for making us feel so welcome.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ali B
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Lovely location. Friendly, helpful and welcoming. Good comfortable rooms with pleasant outlooks. A peaceful nights sleep and a good choice at breakfast. This is my second visit and I hope to be back again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo