“CRUISE AWAY”

White Lodge Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Angmering
White Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Angmering B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Went on my first Fred Olson cruise, first week in August to Norway. Quite enjoyed it the crew were always the most helpful of people, although there had been a virus the week before the standard of hygiene was very high and it had, had a deep clean. Entertainment from the crew was the best of evenings followed by the gala night what food and very good to eat. Downside Norway is expensive !!!

Room Tip: It's all down to price
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 February 2012

A big thank you for helping me out at the last minute, needed a place to stay at the 11th hour
and they were able to full fill this, the room was really nice and all very well laid out. This is a home and therefore such a welcome place to be, with really nice people, a family affair.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank valvori
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I stayed at White Lodge B&B with my family and I have to say it was lovely. We were all made to feel so welcome, even our dog, who had a fabulous time playing in the spacious garden. My children felt at ease too as everyone was so friendly and down to earth. The breakfast was delicious and nothing was too much trouble for Adrienne and her husband. We visited Arundel castle and had a boat trip which was great fun. Under Adrienne's guidance we found some beautiful walks in and around Anmering and Arundel. We would definitely stay there again and would recommend to one and all.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Lou L
Reviewed 30 May 2011

I absolutely loved my stay in a very lovely well presented house. We enjoyed a comfy stay in well appointed rooms witha lovely view to both the back and the front of the house Such a lovely garden and a tranquil area. I took my cup of tea outside and sat in the early morning sun on a swing chair - fantastic start to the day! Great choice for breakfast - which we all appreciated. The village is quiet but has a friendly landlady in the local pub which is a short walk from White Lodge. The nearest town we had a look around is Arundel which is a lovely historical place and from recommendations from the Craddocks we took a boat ride along the Arundel. We had a lovely time at a couple of the beaches and a walk along Worthing promenade too! A fantastic place to stay for a break on the South Coast and well worth a visit! I shall be staying again - hopefully in the summer as another mini break - I have been recommending this to all my friends and family!

Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank RachelGaylard
Reviewed 11 May 2011

Stunning period house in the heart of Angmering. Comfortable accommodation and excellent breakfast Very hospitable hosts. Good for families.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Angmering
2.9 km away
0.2 km away
The Lamb at Angmering
The Lamb at Angmering
#1 of 2 in Angmering

Been to White Lodge Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!