See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 February 2012

A big thank you for helping me out at the last minute, needed a place to stay at the 11th hour
and they were able to full fill this, the room was really nice and all very well laid out. This is a home and therefore such a welcome place to be, with really nice people, a family affair.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank valvori
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I stayed at White Lodge B&B with my family and I have to say it was lovely. We were all made to feel so welcome, even our dog, who had a fabulous time playing in the spacious garden. My children felt at ease too as everyone was so friendly and down to earth. The breakfast was delicious and nothing was too much trouble for Adrienne and her husband. We visited Arundel castle and had a boat trip which was great fun. Under Adrienne's guidance we found some beautiful walks in and around Anmering and Arundel. We would definitely stay there again and would recommend to one and all.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Lou L
Reviewed 30 May 2011

I absolutely loved my stay in a very lovely well presented house. We enjoyed a comfy stay in well appointed rooms witha lovely view to both the back and the front of the house Such a lovely garden and a tranquil area. I took my cup of tea outside and sat in the early morning sun on a swing chair - fantastic start to the day! Great choice for breakfast - which we all appreciated. The village is quiet but has a friendly landlady in the local pub which is a short walk from White Lodge. The nearest town we had a look around is Arundel which is a lovely historical place and from recommendations from the Craddocks we took a boat ride along the Arundel. We had a lovely time at a couple of the beaches and a walk along Worthing promenade too! A fantastic place to stay for a break on the South Coast and well worth a visit! I shall be staying again - hopefully in the summer as another mini break - I have been recommending this to all my friends and family!

Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank RachelGaylard
Reviewed 11 May 2011

Stunning period house in the heart of Angmering. Comfortable accommodation and excellent breakfast Very hospitable hosts. Good for families.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2011

For a peaceful night's sleep on comfortable beds and a great breakfast to get you going the next day.. superb value.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo