“A fabulous afternoon tea”

Joanna's Boutique Tearoom
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Storrington
Price range: USD 7 - USD 20
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Joanna’s is such a beautifully decorated place with lovely, friendly staff. The afternoon tea was brilliant. We had a fantastic time and were looked after very well. I will definitely go back soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We attended Joannas for an afternoon tea, we had a table of 6 which was a good size table and decorated very pretty indeed.

The tea rooms itself is extremely busy and the staff work extremely hard....the only thing i would say is they probably needed one or two more waitresses to help out at busy times as we weren't asked for a top up of tea etc once our food was put on the table to the bill arriving however we were nattering away so didn't make an impact too much on our lovely afternoon.

The tearooms itself is very pretty, the food is amazing and the atmosphere is wonderful - I would highly recommend this place for a baby shower, big birthday or low key hen doo.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I visited Joanna's boutique recently with my mum and daughter as a treat for my mums birthday. I was blown away, the service was exceptional and the food was outstanding not to mention the interior. No shadow of a doubt I am defiantly coming back again, best tea room by miles.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Beautiful food, lovely staff and georgous venue. A really memorable experience, excellent value and a definite return visit very soon!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

We had afternoon tea at Joanna's on a Sunday afternoon. We were quite a large party with a 1yr old baby a 4 year old and a 9 year old as well as accompanying parents and grand parents.

Whilst the food was great - it certainly seemed to be all home made - what really stood out was the service. You get a really nice "family run" feel about the place. The staff seem to actually care about you having a good experience rather than it just being a job, even to the point that someone went out and bought a jar of honey so my son could have honey sandwiches. Not many places would do that.

Unlimited tea, coffee, milkshakes... I could have sat there all afternoon. In fact the only negative thing I can think of was that we had to keep asking for the cream to be refilled to go with our scones. It was always refilled with efficiency and a smile but perhaps a bigger pot might have made this easier for everyone.

And that really is the only negative thing I can think of to say. I would wholeheartedly recommend Joanna's for a special occasion or just a get together and a natter. We will return soon.