“The most delicious food I have ever eaten, time and time again”

Thirteen church street
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Storrington
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 May 2018

I dined here for the fourth time last weekend and as usual it was absolutely stunning food-I can't emphasise this enough! The atmosphere is very relaxed and makes for a really enjoyable dining experience. Staff always seem very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend booking in advance because it is very popular. It is quite expensive so be aware of this before you go to ensure that it doesn't affect your experience. For a three course meal for two people (no alcohol) allow around £40 per person.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

We visited as a family for dinner midweek. Hadn’t planned to come but remembered a friend talking about this restaurant and saying how good it was. They most definitely weren’t joking. We love Thai food and this restaurant delivered. The menu is not vast approximately 15 main courses. Some familier dishes and some not. Every course was delicious. Fantastic flavours, presentation and some authentic ingredients. I would happily eat here every night but apart from becoming very fat I would also be poor. This is not a cheap meal but well worth the money.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A great place to celebrate a birthday with a great choice of gins. Starters put together on a sharing plate. Beautifully fresh prawns. Main courses all oozing flavour, fresh tasting and simply delicious. Great service. Very good atmosphere. Altogether a tremendous evening!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We had heard so many great things about this restaurant from friends who have visited in the evening. We wanted to go out for lunch and thought we would give this a try. It was amazing value for money. We had the three courses for £20. Sometimes a “value” menu can be a little disappointing, but the menu was so good it was really hard to choose. The food was sensational! Best Pad Thai ever! So glad we tried it for lunch, we will defiantly be back! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I'd heard good reports of this little secret and faced with the task of educating two teenagers, raised from birth on TV dinners it seemed a good idea. Tucked away in a side street of sleepy Storrington I don't think they rely on passing trade. Parking on street outside the restaurant was fine, might be a problem during the day.
Meal started well with a free little starter, a strange bunch of greenery in a glass, once we figured out how to eat it...delicious. I chose a spicy seafood salad followed by a duck dish, both from the specials. The boys split, one had a gluten free spicy curry while the more cautious had a milder beef curry. Now they realise there is more to spicy food than blowing your brains out with a lads curry. Service was friendly and helpful, needed with a Thai menu ! We passed on the wine but I was pleased to see them offer Nyetimber, a local Sussex "champagne" I tried guava juice, a new and pleasant experience.
In summary, a very pleasant evening, superb genuine food, fairly priced, friendly staff, we'll be returning.