“Fabulous ice cream”

Mrs P's Luxury ice cream
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Ramsbottom
Price range: USD 1 - USD 9
Description: We are a family run dairy ice cream shop. We also do: Freshly ground coffee & a variety of teas Handmade stonebaked pizzas Luxury authentic Italian paninis Toasties & teacakes Plus more Sit in or takeaway options are also available
Reviewed 12 December 2016

Amazing ice cream which you can eat in or take out and eat on seats outside . The big pizzas look delicious too .

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Probably the best Late I've tasted. Service good and had to stop myself from ordering all the different ice creams on display. Not huge inside but plenty of seating outside. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Went to Mrs P's for something to eat on Sunday lunchtime as we'd had the panini's and toasties before but were delighted to find that they've added pizza to their menu!

Our pizzas were made and cooked fresh, not sure how my (nearly) 3 year old managed to eat an entire small pizza but she loved it, as did my wife. They can only cook two at once due to the size of the oven so you should order any children's pizzas first - mine was well worth the wait, it's one of the best pizzas I've had for a while!

The ice cream for afters was just as good too!

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I love this Mrs P's . Not only is the icecream gorgeous but their home made pizza sauce is amazing ....made with loving care from quality ingredients..the next best thing to being in Italy....With a beautiful light Base and a range of toppings the pizza is not to be missed either and all reasonably priced. Also a range of paninis and toasties for those not pizza minded.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Really great little ice cream shop with loads of choice and different flavours to the usual big standard choices you get in other shops. I could quite happily work my way through every flavour they have!
You get a good portion too and I thought the price was reasonable. We'll be back!