New Flying Horse
The Kings Head(Wye)(Great Value!)
USD 126
Eastwell Manor(Boughton Lees)
USD 146
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 162/night.

USD 96
HolidayInn.com
USD 101
USD 69
Travelodge
USD 142
Premier Inn Ashford Central Hotel(Ashford)(Great Value!)
USD 89
USD 89
USD 107
USD 93
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

USD 125
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 170/night.

All reviewsthe pubflying horseconverted stableswelcoming atmospherenice toiletriespretty villagefamily roommain buildingwarm roomnext morninghospitality trayselection of beersreal alestayed for one nightfish and chipsa lovely place to staycooked breakfast
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Went for dinner with our family (with a view to book in February 2018 for works party, we would have required - 3 courses of food, drinks for the night and 6 rooms for the party of 11 or 12. We always check the venue out before booking). However, we were disappointed. The reserved table was right outside the toilets in the restaurant area and when we asked to move somewhere else, we were told all the other tables were booked (As we were not given an option to reserve specific tables, we were perplexed at the issue but they did apologised) The meals were ordered and the sandwich with chips was a hearty portion but the other three meals were small. The cheeseboard at £9 was very small, 3 small pieces of cheese which would not cover the 6 crackers and it arrived 10 minutes after the other desserts (They did apologise again) but we were left feeling let down. The small, blonde waitress was very nice and helpful but the tall brunette was miserable and verged on being rude with her attitude. I actually planned what I would eat when I got home. Thankfully I had plenty of cheese in the fridge!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Very friendly and accommodating staff. Dog friendly pub and accommodation in converted stables at side of pub. Delicious pub food with variety for most diets. We were leaving early and they made us breakfast to take away, which they didn't have to do and was very nice and appreciated. Great location near the Eurotunnel in picturesque village. Very quiet. Comfortable room, not fancy but clean and suitable for a night or two. Parking available on site.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I stayed here 5 years ago with family and although staff have moved on the Inn is still charming and comfortable. We had 3 nights here in room 1 which is a family room with a queen size bed, double with single bunk over - really lovely room with a quirky hall way to get to the room eg: sloping floors, low door way - loved it ! The bathroom was on the small side for a family bathroom and the floor would be soaked after a shower. The rooms were kept clean and the tea/coffee/shortbread and even bottles of water were all restocked every day as well as bathroom items. Although the rooms are above the pub it was very quiet. The Stable rooms are at the back of the Inn and you can have your dog with you.

Breakfast was great with cereal, juice and the waitress would bring tea and coffee and a cooked breakfast to order.

All the meals are reasonably priced and there is a good variety. However, eating here for 3 nights, I felt the food was a bit of hit and miss. They even ran out of all salmon by Sunday night (no smoked salmon for breakfast either) . For one of the meals I ordered the vegetarian Quinoa salad, I have enjoyed a version of this dish else where so my advice to the chef is to make the portion smaller and add 2 poached eggs on top instead of 1 hard boiled egg. Would have been good to have a specials board as well.

We also enjoyed a Quizz night with the locals and I still love the fact you can have your dog with you in the bar.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Almost half the price of chain hotels in Ashford itself, it’s in lovely Wye, great to wander round. One of the nicest rooms I’ve ever had the pleasure of staying in, I wished it was a holiday not business. Huge with alcoves, writing desks, architectural curiosities, but so comfy. And the staff were very welcoming and friendly and attentive.
I had one of the most vile meals ever, but I blame myself for ordering adventurously - soft shell crab with chickpeas which was in a sauce tasting only of vinegar - really horrible. But still 5 stars as everyone else’s meals looked great - fab portion sizes too - the onion rings looked amazing.
I hope to return one day for a holiday, and will be ordering the steak!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We stayed at The New Flying Horse Inn for two nights. The rooms are clean, comfortable and have all the amenities you need. We were located above pub so I can not comment on the stable rooms. It is in walking distance from the local co-op and some lovely pubs and restaurants, the staff are friendly and the breakfast is fine, there is a lot of choice available. Would recommend to others and return if I needed to stay in the area again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple