1,546 results
All reviews birmingham airport bar and grill park and fly lovely hotel motorcycle museum flying from birmingham an early flight superior room large tv trouser press warwick castle taxi service reception staff car parking stayed here for one night plenty of parking buffet style
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Went last Weekend stayed one night, very nice room, very nice bar, if a little pricey, the next morning came down to breakfast, normal help yourself hot and cold buffet, no bacon ready, no sausages available, no croissants available, the staff had no interest whatsoever. When we checked out, bearing in mind we had occupied and paid for two rooms, I informed the reception of the poor breakfast, no interest, on returning home I contacted the Hotel via Email, six days on no reply.
This is a supposedly four star Hotel I would expect at very least a reply to my Email !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank CrazyPT
Richard M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Manor Hotel (NEC), responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

I am so sorry to hear that your breakfast with us was not up to our normal very high standards. We clearly had a very unusual morning that day! Please be assured that we are striving to provide the best of hospitality, to all of our guests. I have reviewed your feedback with the team here to ensure that no guest has a repeat of your experience.
I do hope that you will consider this to have been an isolated incident and that you will consider a return visit very soon. Should you wish to do so, please do not hesitate to contact me personally,so I can make the arrangements.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Room was very nice but paid extra for it. Food was not great in their new restaurant but the staff were very pleasant.Unfortunately there was a problem with the bill which after saying they would sort it out DID NOT. I therefore paid much more than I had to. This problem cold have easily been rectified. Would not go back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Further to your recent stay with us, can I express how sorry I am to hear of your experience with your bill. Be assured that I have read your comments with care and will be addressing these as appropriately as possible. Should you wish to speak to me personally to resolve the matter, please contact me on richard.marsh@manorhotelmeriden.co.uk.
I hope you will re-consider a return visit.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We stayed at the hotel over the weekend of November the 10 to the 12 2017.
From the moment we checked in the reception staff KAY and Jack made us all (a party of six ) feel very welcome .
The bar and restaurant area was very comfortable having not long had a reverb .
Throughout our stay Kay went out of her way to ensure our visit to the hotel went smoothly and trouble free booking taxis for us etc. Unfortunately one of our group ended up with a very swollen knee ,Kay noticed he was struggling to walk and imeadiatly made up an ice pack for him and then kept checking on him to see if he needed any more ice .
I should note The swelling to my friends knee was just an old recurring injury nothing to do with the hotel .
Once again I would just like to say thank you to all the staff at the hotel especially Kay for helping to make our weekend fun.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments, especially about the team and of course Kay, who is very focused on our customers! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at The Best Western Plus, Manor Hotel in Meriden and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards, Richard Marsh, General Manager.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Cold room, but they had supplied a radiator. Comfortable bed and a well equipped room. Staff were friendly and attentive. The food in the Marc Pierre White restaurant was a real disappointment. A £30 steak was tired and overcooked

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay here at the hotel. I’m so sorry that you were disappointed by your experience staying with us. I appreciate the feedback and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously and will be addressing them with my team.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel as part of a stay, park and fly package with my family that included my 5 year old son. I wanted somewhere relaxed as we were flying the next day and my son is autistic.After looking online at the new restaurant I almost didn't book as I thought it wouldn't be relaxed. I was so wrong and the hotel staff were amazing with my son. The food in the restaurant was great and it had a lovely relaxed feel. There was plenty of family's and couples and the staff are clever with the seating of people so that you have privacy. We dressed casually and managed to get a set menu (£25 for three courses- but we paid extra on top for fillet steak which is understandable)so it wasn't ridiculously expensive either. Rooms were clean and the taxi service to the airport was easy even with 5 of us and lots of cases. They dropped us right outside the terminal where the greet and meet parking point is (read in one review that it was far away but it's as close as you can get) It felt like another treat before our holiday. I stayed in the Hilton before and would definitely come back to this hotel (I would even come if I wasn't flying and I live in Wales!)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Best Western Plus, Manor Hotel in Meriden and making particular reference to the team and the hospitality they provide, is very pleasing! We work hard at inspiring and motivating the team to ensure every guest has a hassle free and relaxing stay! Our Park & Fly Package is very popular, so it is great to read how well it is working for our guests!
We look forward to your next visit.
Kind regards, Richard Marsh, General Manager.