“Best cooked breakfast in Selsey”
Review of Cafe Grumpys

Cafe Grumpys
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Selsey
Reviewed 21 December 2015

Have been meaning to try this place out for a while. I have eaten in most of the cafes in Selsey and thought I would give Cafe Grumpys a go. We were not disappointed either. I can honestly say it was the best I have had in Selsey. Nice decor, nice staff and great food. Good bacon, good beans(not the cheep stuff either) and what a joy to get a decent sausage, so many places will let you down and use those horrid cheap sausages, the sort you mostly get at car boots and markets, but not at Cafe Grumpys. So if you have not eaten here for breakfast, you must give it a go. WE will go back and try a lunch and I will tell you about that as well when We do.

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Had the Grumpy Burger & could not fault it (It's so large)! Very good value for money. Service is also excellent and with a smile, so rare these days. Been here three times this week and food and service is aways spot on. I can highly recommend this Cafe.

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Just moved to Selsey went out with some friends and had fabulous food (great portion size :) ) at very reasonable prices will be going back.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

I've done some work in Selsey and each time I'm there I go to Grumpys for lunch. Freshly made food from sandwiches to a full meal or even an all day breakfast.
Always very yummy.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

In my view the best cafe in Selsey. I am a local.
Would not eat breakfast with pals anywhere else in Selsey.
However took my family & friends who were staying with us (party of 8) there...... ordered the food (over £50) only to find out they did not take debit cards? Had to go over the road to cash point with a queue behind me... its fine to go to CP but you would think a card machine would be a useful addition in this day and age? Friendly staff :-)