Lucknam Park
  • Restaurant
Church Farm(Bradford-on-Avon)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewspark restaurantequestrian centremichelin starhydrotherapy pooldrawing roommain restaurantafternoon teathe main housecookery schoolamazing spahorse ridingjapanese saltlong drivewaymodern spaamazing groundsspa treatmentscountry house hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Some friends and I stayed at Lucknam Park for a hens weekend recently. The building is magnificent, staff are friendly and attentive and the restaurant is exquisite. The spa wasn't the best that I've been to but was still nice. I can highly recommend Lucknam Park for a special weekend away.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

Beautiful hotel Impecable service and probably the best food in the world. In this part of the Country no other hotel even comes close !

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Gourmet190770
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Stayed at Lucknam Park last week whilst travelling for business. The hotel is absolutely stunning and the pool / spa area in particular was just amazing. All of the staff were extremely nice & helpful -- on my second day I discovered that I had forgotten to bring a pair of cufflinks with me, and the concierge was kind enough to lend me his!

I would thoroughly recommend staying at Lucknam Park, and hope to return for a leisure break sometime soon!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank boybacon
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Both Spa and Brasserie exceeded my expectations - fantastic service and impeccable facilities.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank bjpzul
Reviewed 2 May 2012

A beautiful, luxurious countryside retreat, that I wholeheartedly hope I can visit again. We were upgraded to room 38, which was lovely - the perfect combination of traditional style in a contemporary fashion. Not a sign of chintz. Lovely big room, massive bed. The only drawback: the pillows weren't enormously comfortable, but not so uncomfortable we would have complained. Plus we had sheets, not a duvet, on the bed - again, this is down to personal taste, but I prefer a duvet. Anyway they were the only negatives. The spa are is just gorgeous: it rained all weekend but was lovely to get in the hot pool, and press the button for the door to slide open so you can swim outside, and sit in the hot water with the cold rain falling on you. The staff were without exception brilliant and enormously helpful. Dinner in The Park was out of this world. Breakfast served in our room was delicious, and dinner in The Brasserie lovely too. Overall it was an outstanding stay, so if you're thinking of going, do!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple