“Friendly”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We arrived early on a Tuesday evening, the staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a Tasty Caprese Salad and Meatballs, followed by Seafood Risotto and Lasagne both very good. Atmosphere was good , would go again if we were nearby.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Visited on Friday lunchtime 5th May 2017. My husband had the Warm Chicken Salad which he said was absolutely wonderful. I had the Seafood Cannelloni which consisted of salmon, haddock and prawns which was excellent. Both dishes included garlic bread.
The restaurant is nicely decorated, cosy and has a pleasant atmosphere. Staff are very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. We are returning to Bedale in around 6 weeks and we will definitely dine again at Panetti's. Would certainly recommend this Bistro/Cafe to anyone visiting Bedale.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Booked last minute as hotel did not do meals on night.what a wonderful find. Lovely cosy restaurant small in size but excellent quality and exceptional service. We had a 2 course meal with bottle house wine for £50. We both had starters,I had Tuscan bean and vegetable soup,my husband had potato skins with 2 dips.then we both had specials,I had chicken with lemon and peppercorn sauce,my husband had sea bass.both were absolutely fantastic and excellent portion sizes with fresh vegetables. I would highly recommended.pity we did not live nearer,as we would visit on regular basis.Will visit again if in vicinity

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I am very keen on Italian Restaurants and very much look forward to discovering a local authentic Italian. On this occasion my wife and decided to visit Panettis Bistro & Cafe at Bedale for a bite to eat. On arrival the restaurant staff were very welcoming, the only downside to this was is we were shown to a table which really wasn't to my liking but we were quickly offered an alternative. I think it's always better for the client to be asked where they would like to sit as some diners would prefer a quiet area, some maybe a more active area, but in my opinion this always forms part of the first impression of the place. The drinks order was prompt and after we were given suitable time to make our eating choices, our food order was taken. The food waiting time was acceptable, albeit the place wasn't full. We opted for Sicilian Meatballs and Anti Pasti. The meatballs were lovely and soft with a delicious tomato sauce, they were accompanied with garlic bread. The Anti Pasti was pleasant but nothing special. As a main course we had the traditional Lasagne and a Seafood Risotto, the lasagne was nice and tasty, again accompanied with standard garlic bread. Wy wife said the Risotto was very tasty with plenty of fish content and again the customary garlic bread. I had a coffee, served nice and hot which is not always the case with restaurants but applaudable from this Bistro. Overall I would say that this Bistro does pretty much what it says it does, it serves lovely food, it's not a traditional Italian restaurant but a place with an Italian twist and somewhere where I would go back to but in the meanwhile my search for a local authentic Italian restaurant goes on!

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Having hurriedly booked into a local establishment for the night only to find they didn't serve food, I fortunately stumbled upon this restaurant at the end of the high street.
Enjoyed the Goats Cheese starter and chose the Seabass from the specials board which was very nice, all washed down with a large glass of house red and finished off with a Cappuccino. The service was very prompt and waiting staff friendly and chatty.
A most enjoyable meal.