“Just Okay! ”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Went here as it was supposed to be good for steak, the menu was good but for me the food just didn’t live up to the sound of the menu or the reviews. The staff were very slow asked for a menu to which I was told “they are over there” and a nice lady asked did I want an English menu. The food was okay but not excellent the starter Carpaccio was poor the steak gentleman’s was okay but not great very fatty. It took 15 mins to get a G&T and that was so small I almost couldn’t see it. The staff were eating dinner sat at the bar. It could be so much more with better service and a bit more attention to detail.

1  Thank nomisegnar

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I have visited Bowlers several times and I have always had good food. Last night I ordered a Lady Steak with wine sauce and potatoes in a cream sauce baked with cheese. The plate looked beautiful and the food was tasty. With a glass of chilled rose wine I was very happy. I highly recommend Bowlers.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Good food reasonable prices . Good service in the middle of Jessheim citycenter close to the railway station

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Best burger I ever had, perfect combination of the elements. Would recommend this to all my friends. I will eat here again

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

When they first opened the restaurant it was a hit or miss. I was not sure the place would make it. However, the last 4-5 times I have tried it the food has been very good. This time I ordered a Lady Steak. It was nicely presented with crisp vegetables and pretty garnish. The steak was perfectly cooked and tasted delicious. The servers were great. Good job!

Bowlers J, Daglig leder at Bowlers Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words, we are working very hard every day and are glad that you finally are happy about the service and food!
Best regards