See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Very good place for family and kids. Place is 2kms to international airport and 4 kms to pantai cenang beach.
Hotel s very comfortable. Rooms are clean and neat. View from the Hotel has a great view towards the forest. Complimentary breakfast with good options for everyone. Has ample parking space for your rentals.
Better to take rental from airport than at the hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Overall, I had a good experience staying there. Everyone there is super friendly and polite. The food was good, the amenities are sufficient. Bed and pillows are comfortable.

I only hope that the management can fix the door lock (I already mentioned it to them upon checking out). I find it really troublesome since it took me few minutes to lock and open the door every single time. Hot shower also was not functioning well (not sure if it was only for my room since my other friends did not complaint). My other problem was mosquitoes. I did not get a good sleep for two days because of that (had no idea how they got in).

The location was perfect. It was around 5-9 minutes from Chenang beach and 15 minutes from the town. It is also only 5 mins from the airport. Don't worry about parking space since it's provided.

I would definitely recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank tatayamaran
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

The food is good..and the latest renovation is splendid and relaxing and its a budget hotel. MAAR is a member of a Co-operative network of CoopHotel champion by the Malaysia co-operatives movement ANGKASA.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

I was at the hotel last weekend, attending a business function. The receptionist, Shariza was polite and pleasant. Other than that, I have nothing good to say.

Hotel is neither at the town, nor the beach. Pool is there but closed for maintainence. The guests there, a group of schoolkids were so noisy I had to call the hotel staff to told them to be quiet.

Breakfast comes with limited choices. Just fried rice or noodles, and bread.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business