“BBQ dinner”

Huggin Hippo Langkawi
Ranked #12 of 45 Restaurants in Pantai Cenang
Price range: USD 2 - USD 9
Description: We serve all day breakfast, desserts and the best coffee in town. Lunch and dinner also available.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this place for food. It overlooks the beach and you can watch the sunset as you eat. Kid friendly especially my two who don’t sit for long. We tried the BBQ surf n turf platter between two adults and couldn’t eat it all. So much meat. It was amazing! We ordered a side of the prawn and mango salad which was also very tasty. Unfortunately no alcohol is served but the fresh juices are nice.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We came for late lunch and all we tried to order they did not have. We ended up sharing gish and chips which was okish, nothing special. Not recommended.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I was there last november traveling alone and i enjoyed myself the mornings.
Waking up in peace with a nice breakfast, reggae music and the best view!
Thank you. I will come back with my family someday.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I'm sure you know if you are travelling around seasia, you are taking a gamble if you decide to have a latte. Look no further, most travellers come here for cocktails. Do that too, but first, coffee.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

If you're like me and love your breakfast, as well as sleeping in a bit after a long night on the beach, then all day breakfast is a god send. So many places serve breakfast until 11, but Huggin Hippo was a savior for late mornings.

We revisited for lunch which was great as well, especially the fish and chips, but my best recommendation is the breakfast at any time of day