“Disappointing!”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #39 of 46 Restaurants in Kuah
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We did not expect this from a Pizza hut! The cream of mushroom soup was pathetic and the cream fondue, watery! Bad customer service and it took so long to get our order.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We was 4 persons and all of us went to hospital , very dirty tables and bad stuff .. Also our 14 months babe was sick and through out .. All restaurants in Langkawi are not clean in general specially fas food.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Very good pizza and very helpful staff. We ordered pizza with beef pepperoni, chicken wings 2 styles and Caesar salad which was sold out but we opted for garden salad which was tasty and very fresh. Staff is very good and smiley

It was a good change

Highly recommend

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We're from Egypt and Pizza Hut in Langkawi is so much different from Egypt. I enjoyed the food so much and they had variety of drinks too.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

I really like the food in pizza hut at chenang but the staff was very rude.. They were not taking order properly.. We were waiting there for another food to come but later another waitress came and told us we haven't order yet.. It's like seriously?. I would love to go again whenever I think about food but because of your staff I had enough.. I went twice but both time bad impression from your staff.. Ask them to be polite and let the guest finished what they are ordering..