“Only true bakery in Kuah”

Island Taste Bakery & Deli
Ranked #20 of 46 Restaurants in Kuah
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Good European style bread and some cakes not the usual soggy Malysian styel that you get in the other bakeries. They also do snacks and coffe etc. Sandiwches etc are good and fresh

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

I was looking for cake shop in Langkawi for my son's 1st birthday and came across this shop. I contacted the shop owner through facebook and tood him what I needed. He explained about the price & the cake flavours very well. And I wasn't expecting so much for the cake to turn out as exactly as I wanted. But he did a great job and make the cake as I wanted. It was so delicious and was cute cake! Thank you Island Bakery for making us a great birthday cake!

1  Thank CathyGee84
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Great place to buy new tastes. Lovely and clean.
Had great choice of different buns etc. Well worth having a try

Reviewed 5 July 2016

While walking around Kuah I came across this bakery. The tarts, pies and cakes are beautiful and delicious!!! if I had to pick just a couple, the cherry tarts and the apple pies are my favorite!!

1  Thank Sheri S
Reviewed 25 June 2016

This is the best bakery in Langkawi. They always have a wide assortment of fresh baked breads, cakes, pies, cheesecake and other baked goods. Everything is always fresh and delicious.

It's also a deli that serves breakfast, sandwiches and fresh made pizza along with fresh brewed coffee, tea, milkshakes and more. And they are open 24 hours a day.

My favorites are the small individual fruit pies. The have apple, cherry, almond along with blueberry cheese cake. I haven't had apple this good since I was in the USA. The carrot cake is superb and the cinnamon rolls will have you laying awake at night wanting more!

The staff is always friendly, smiling and helpful. The owner was a pastry chef for 15 years at some of the 5 star resorts on Langkawi before opening this bakery a few years ago.

You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Gene S