Its huge green lush area with palm tree was awesome and gives a fresh feel
to mind. A place that is far from crowded and polluted cities like Delhi.
Their ayurvedic treatments like panchkarma, sirodhara, sirovasti and other
treatment about that I never heard were really nice. All ayurvedic herbs and
oil used for treatment and massage were completely chemically free and
natural, also prepared form their own plants. Doctors were well experienced
Deluxe room was well cleaned and had royal looks. Room services were very
good. Food was delicious. Staff was very dedicated and polite.
Modern facilities like internet, TV, games court, children activities and
cultural tours also available. And the best thing is cost that was under my
budget. After staying of 7 days I felt a change in myself was felling more
fresh and more energetic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kairali - The Ayurvedic Healing Village (KTAHV) in Palakkad; Kerala, Winner of World Travel Award for the “India’s Leading Spa Resort” for 2015 & 2016, Top 10 in Asia & Top 50 in the world by National Geographic Traveler “World Luxury Spa Resort 2012” and many more, is considered to the one best Ayurvedic Wellness mecca of world. Specializes in rendering the Authentic Ayurvedic Therapies and Wellness packages. KTAHV is built on 60 acres of lush vegetation where the elegant ethnic villas amalgamated beautifully with exquisite flora and fauna. 30 Exclusive villas are designed as per ‘Vaastu Principles’ and we provide Ayurvedic Treatments and Diet as per doctor consultation. The surroundings can be best described as a 'Return to Nature'. We have placed a rare & unique Valamabari Conch in each villa, which gives positive Vibration to the body. It is one of our holistic specialties. Retreat has 4 types of villas DELUXE VILLA - A Villa with a serene surrounding with simplicity as the focal point, makes you surrender to the warmth of the place. It has all the standard facilities like Air-conditioner, Television, Telephone, Bathtub and Hot & Cold Water along with other utilities. It truly satisfies all the requirements of a peaceful and rejuvenating experience. CLASSIC VILLA – Slightly large in space located around the stream flowing in the Retreat, in a surrounding of true tranquility. These villas seems to be situated in the peaceful lap of nature. It has a Refrigerator, small sitting area in the room and with the elements of luxury. ROYAL VILLA – Considering its thoughtfully designed interiors, quality construction, high-class facilities & comfort-laden amenities, the Royal Villa comes at a surprisingly affordable price. A Royal Villa is an Accommodation that takes you into a real regal life-style where the interiors, facilities & amenities make you feel like a true Royal. In short it suffices the inherent desire of every person to experience a Royal style of living. MAHARAJA SUITE – Maharaja in English means "Emperor." As the name itself suggests it is the Villa of supreme Luxury. It has two separate rooms with King-size beds truly built keeping luxury in mind. Every little detail from the bed to the beautiful sit-out in the Lawn around the Pool or River is designed in thematic way. It is located very conveniently to all the retreat facilities. It also has personal coffee maker, hair-dryers, and other facilities. Each room has special Ayurvedic amenities such as Ayurvedic Soaps & Shampoos and other cosmetics. FEATURES: KTAHV provides the Ayurvedic Health & Fitness programs for Weight loss, Arthritis & Spondylitis, Sinusitis & Migraine, Post Pregnancy Health Program, Rejuvenation & Detoxification Therapy to restore vigor & vitality, Remove Stress & Strain, Beauty Care & Eye Care etc. Along with Yoga, Meditation, Residential Astrology & Palmistry. Moreover, our retreat offers an invigorating pollution-free environment where VEGETARIAN FOOD and ABSTINENCE FROM ALCOHOL AND SMOKING IS PROPAGATED. The Retreat has Library, Cyber Centre, Recreation facilities for children - chess, monopoly, caroms, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court & Amphitheater for Cultural Programs, Conference halls and Exclusive travel desk for various cultural tours & programs on request. Government of Kerala, India has awarded Kairali with Green Leaf Certification (The Highest Level of Classification for Ayurveda Centres). The Government of Kerala also considers our retreat as the model for Ayurveda Health farm. LOCATION: Kairali Ayurvedic Health Retreat is situated at Kodumbu in Palakkad which is well connected by Road and Rail from almost all parts of India. By Air, it is connected from Coimbatore, Cochin and Calicut Airports. The main Railways Station is Palghat, which is 22 Kms from our Retreat while the main Bus Terminus is at Palakkad Town, which is 14 Kms from KTAHV. The nearest Airport from our Retreat is Coimbatore, which is 60 Kms. While Kochi (Cochin) is 120 Kms from our property. Truly a Blessed Ayurvedic Wellness Stay!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kairali Ayurvedic Health Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kairali Ayurvedic Health Hotel Palghat
- Kairali Ayurvedic Health Resort India/Kerala - Palakkad