“Good food”

Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Tessera
Price range: USD 12 - USD 81
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Unexpectedly good food at restaurant that’s at one of the airport hotels. I stop by every now and then when flying out of Venice Marco Polo and only had good experiences. Good option for good meal without leaving the Courtyard hotel.
Prices seem to be OK too, service quick and friendly.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I got the grilled chicken and my fiancé got the pork chop - both were great! I would highly recommend the chicken. After being in Europe for 3 weeks, this was a great last meal. Service was great. Salad bar was a plus AND delicious gelato. No complaints!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

We were delighted to find that this restaurant was attached to the hotel near the airport where we were staying at for one night. The restaurant is divided into a casual eating area and a much smaller, more formal dining room. We ate lunch in the smaller dining room and thoroughly enjoyed the attentive service and delicious food. We enjoyed hearty pasta dishes and shared a bottle of wine. For dinner that night we opted for the larger, more noisy casual dining area and shared a pizza for dinner. It was freshly made with fresh ingredients. The service was a little slower in this area but just as friendly as in the dining room.
Note: we were told by the hotel staff that this restaurant closes in August so if you're traveling then, check first.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I only wanted a light meal, having travelled and was tired. I therefore ordered a pizza to take back to my hotel room. Whilst waiting for it to be freshly prepared I watched what was being served to other diners. The presentation and portion sizes were excellent and I noticed that people were enjoying their meals.

My pizza was large, hot and delicious. It cost EUR 10.00 for a Margherita pizza with additional olives and anchovies. A bottle of sparkling mineral water was an extra EUR 1.50. Good value, I thought.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The airport serving Venice is nicely done but has very limited facilities in terms of having only one Priority Pass (which is closed on Saturday and Sunday).
Long story short we looke for a place we could eat and hang out while we waited for our flight (the wait was 6 hours). Da Mario is connected with the Marriott Courtyard. The food is ok but the facility beats the airport by a lot.

FYI the airport once again has luggage storage. It's on the ground floor and you can follow the signs for unclaimed/lost luggage.