See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I went to Resort Kristiania with my girlfriend. The room was spacious and comfy. The wellness department is great and comes for free with a room, it's made up by a outdoor jacuzzi, an inner swimming pool and 4 different rooms among saunas and Turkish baths. If you want more (e.g. massage) you have to pay. Nice bar and restaurant inside the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2016

Our family of 2 adults and 2 boys had wonderful stay at the Hotel Kristiania. The room and the hotel were very clean, our one with great view. Mini Club took care of my 3 1/2 year old boy in the morning so i could ski. Food was just fantastic,so much choice that I wasn"t able to enjoy 4pm snacks. Staff very friendly and helpful. Once a week Hotel run to be specific lovely sommelier Marco wine and local product testing, worth experiencing. Super Hotel run by family which care about the guests and even on Sat when skibus doesnt work took Us up and pick Us up from the slop even though weather was very bad. I highly recommend this Hotel and I am so happy I found it. I would defiantly stay there again , hope I will.

Date of stay: February 2016
1  Thank Iwonka72
Reviewed 28 August 2015

I booked this hotel in April 2015 (for August 2015) and asked for 2 rooms next to each other or 2 rooms with a connecting door for 3 nights. We paid the total amount in advance. When we arrived in the hotel we were not informed of the fact that the children's room was AT THE OTHER END of the hotel. They just showed us the rooms and when we said that this was not what we had asked for they just said that the hotel was fully booked and that the guests who had booked for a week had priority. I informed them that they should have informed me of this fact before paying the total amount. Because then I would not have reserved the hotel and looked for another hotel. I have been corresponding with the travel agent TIROL OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE but they also said there was nothing they could do. Don't book with this agent! They do nothing for you. I have also been speaking to the management but they just lifted their shoulders and said that it was too bad but they could no nothing. No excuses nothing. We informed them that we would like to leave one day early because we were not comfortable with the situation but they refused to return our money for 1 night. The travel agent has not offered us a refund. I informed them that I was going to mention this on TripAdvisor and they said they "did't care". What an awful experience. You don't want to be dealing with people like this on your holiday. What a deception!!!

Room tip: Book another hotel.
Date of stay: August 2015
7  Thank lobrysteen
Reviewed 16 February 2015

A stay which I definitely recommend for skiing. We were 2 adults and 2 teenage kids i 2 double rooms.

The rooms were nice and the beds were the best I have slept in at a hotel . In the rooms there was a large balcony with stunning views, where you could sit in the sun and look at the mountains.

Wellness department was very good with many options. And there is something special about sitting in the heated outdoor jacuzzi at 5 degrees below zero with panoramic mountain views. However you have to use swimming cap in the pool and jacuzzi.

The staff were always happy and service minded towards us.

The breakfast buffet did not have a particularly large selection . But when you can get served perfectly cooked soft boiled eggs or a stuffed omelet, it's no problem .

Dinner consisted initially of a buffet with small dishes and salad / vegetables. Then followed four dishes - usually soup, a pasta dish, a "small" main course and dessert . There were 2-3 choices of every kind, which had to be ordered the day before. However, only one dessert which could always be replaced with ice cream or fruit. The food was quite heavy, which is natural for the area I suppose. Dinner could not quite live up to the rest of the hotel services and facilities, but it is obviously a subjective assessment. Still I will rate the hotel full.

Room tip: Get rooms with view to the mountains. They also have rooms with balcony with no view.
Date of stay: February 2015
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Spacious room, bathroom and plenty of spaces in wardrobes for a family of 4 for at least 1 week. Breakfast is very nice (a pity there's no variety of bread) and the dinner was very delicious especially the antipasti buffet. Lovely spa and pool. Great view while laying and relaxing in the outdoor Jacuzzi or swimming pool. Staff is very friendly and most of them speak good English. Great pizzas. Compliments to Marco from the hotel who arranged the weekly programs and is also the walking guide who showed us the wonderful places around Cogolo. Very patient and jovial. This is one of the best summer vacation we ever had and with pain in the heart, we left Cogolo for home.

Room tip: All rooms are nice although it's inevitable that some rooms do not face the mountains.
Date of stay: July 2014