“Fabulous Venue”

Dunes
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Price range: AU$15 - AU$36
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Relaxed, breezy eatery with beach views, serving Modern Australian dishes in leafy surrounds. Indoor outdoor dining sandy feet are welcome!
Reviewed 6 November 2020 via mobile

The venue is fabulous and the service is excellent but for the price the food is mediocre... as a local I will not be returning in a hurry. Disappointing!

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank 226Victoria

Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

I must admit I can’t remember the last time I went to a restaurant and found NOTHING I could critique!! As a previous restaurant owner I’m always ‘super critical and a bit nit picky!!!! However this time I was out of luck......

Absolutely perfect presentation, perfect service and outstanding food!!!!
I had oysters with chilli lime dressing and mussels in turmeric and coconut broth with greens..... absolutely to die for ... very generous helping of perfectly cooked mussels in a very delicate but super flavoursome broth.

My husband had very tender calamari followed by slow cooked lamb both outstanding dishes .

Two Ink gin and tonics to start followed by a bottle of Montepulciano which was the perfect temperature and even though neither of us needed it we shared a chocolate mouse, flourless chocolate cake and honeycomb desert with coffee!!!

Perfect Sunday lunch in perfect surrounds. Not rushed at all ....
We will be back or sure ....

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank NolaBostridge
Reviewed 2 October 2020

Had a morning with the daughter at Palm Beach and got a coffee from Dunes. Service was fine and coffee was lovely.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank faysie2015
Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

Lunch with family for my 60th. Food was great, service friendly and efficient. Cocktails amazing. We loved the atmosphere, very welcoming. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 16 August 2020

My family and I are returning customers and absolutely love this restaurant. Best food in the area by far and lovely accommodating staff. Couldn’t recommend Dunes enough.

Date of visit: August 2020