Review Highlights
Christmas Present!

Reviewed 20 September 2018
Brian B
Fab gift for me and the husband

Reviewed 2 September 2018
Meg R
via mobile

All reviews pictures taken birthday weekend be booking again great fun great afternoon short break all ages grey goose coaching sessions bows arrows beginners tuition school shoot intro encouragement
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Originally bought as a family Christmas Present for 5 adults we finally sorted a day out that we could all make. Sean at Grey Goose was exceedingly helpful in providing dates that he had free and kept us up to date with regular emails. On the day he met us at the gate and from then on we all had a great time under Sean’s friendly and professional tuition. Great afternoon of fun and some serious competition! Would recommend without hesitation.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My sister in laws bought my husband and I a taster experience at Grey Goose. We had a great time trying out a range of bows and various distances. Sean was smiley and friendly from the moment we arrived. Filled with knowledge and ethasusum about the sport. Having never shot a bow in my life, Sean made me feel very comfortable and at ease from start to finish. It was challenging yet easy to get going to start with. There were a family there too and the 5 year old was incredible and put me to shame. Great place to go as a family, couples, groups. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I booked in for Grey Goose to come to my school and work with our children (aged 4-11) for the day. All of the children loved it and the teachers all said how great it was. It was run very well and the guys had a great way with the kids.

I would definitely use Grey Goose again.

Date of experience: June 2018
Sean F, Owner at Grey Goose Archery, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thanks, we're glad everyone enjoyed the sessions

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We booked Grey goose Archery to come to our primary school for the day and run classes for our children. Sean and Chris were fantastic with the children and managed their behavior very well. The classes were brilliant and were really enjoyed by all of the children and staff. We will definitely be booking again!

Date of experience: June 2018
Sean F, Owner at Grey Goose Archery, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed teaching at your wonderful school.. Look forward to meeting you all again

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Even though the weather wasn't great, we had a queue of our colleagues lining up to give it a go!!! Awesome idea for any event, especially when you want to get people talking.

Date of experience: July 2017
Sean F, Owner at Grey Goose Archery, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Glad you all enjoyed it..