Review Highlights
Excellent fun

We had an excellent time with Sean from Grey Goose, a group of total beginners who by the end of... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018
Keith C
via mobile
Christmas Present!

Originally bought as a family Christmas Present for 5 adults we finally sorted a day out that we... read more

Reviewed 20 September 2018
Brian B

All reviews pictures taken birthday weekend be booking again great fun great afternoon short break all ages grey goose coaching sessions bows arrows beginners tuition school shoot intro encouragement
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

A must do event if staying at the Grange Manor in Setchey near Kings Lynn.
Sean arrived as a surprise for our guests, set everything up and taught us all how to safely fire an arrow from a bow! After a few practise goes the competitions started! Great fun was had by all, Sean made it fun and is a great trainer!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 3 December 2017

I recently organised a hen weekend for a good friend, and we chose archery at Grey Goose for our activity. A few of us were initially unsure about the activity, including the bride but we needn’t have worried as we had a fantastic time. None of us had tried archery before, but it was relatively easy to get to grips with thanks to the great instruction from the guys at Grey Goose. By the end of the session, we were split in rival teams and were competing against each. It got quite competitive and was a really good laugh! The guys were on hand if we needed instruction but were very relaxed and that in turn made us all relax into it and enjoy the experience. A few of us even came away wanting to take it up as a hobby! Thanks Sean for a fantastic experience we had great fun!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I just want to say a massive thank you to Sean who gave us an amazing experience at Zombie Archery!

My friends and I travelled from London and spent the weekend camping in Wisbeach. Out of all the activities we had planned that weekend - archery was what we were looking forward to the most and it surely did not disappoint! We were all beginners (there were 6 of us) yet Sean got us straight in there and we familiarised ourselves with the bow as well as learning how to shoot the arrows. Within 30 minutes, we all thought we were semi pro thanks to Seans patience with us all, his training and his encouragement. Before long, even though we were still training, the game got very competitive and teams had already been formed before we even started shooting at the zombie's! Over an hour into what should have been our 2 hour session and we had a short break with complimentary hot drinks and the opportunity to buy additional snacks if we wished. Next was the best part of it all - Zombie archery! We were split into teams of 2 and had to shoot the zombie's lurking about (my team won btw :-)). To sum it up, my friends and I had such an amazing time at Grey Goose archery! It was so good that I have encouraged my parents who live down that way to start taking lessons! The location is absolutely breath-taking, Sean has a great sense of humour that makes training so easy and really adds to the overall experience. To top it off, although our session should have been only 2 hours we had much more time then that and Sean wasn't in the least bit fussed! And if that wasn't all - Sean gave us the session at a massive discount because there was only 6 of us and the price of the booking is normally based on a group of 10. Free hot drinks, amazing location, complimentary pictures taken from Sean while 'in the moment' and a perfect team bonding exercise (which can get very competitive) what is there not to love? Thank you Grey Goose, we can't wait to come back! Nearly a week later and my friends and I are still reminiscing on such a fun day!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Sean came to the house we had hired for a family holiday near Kings Lynn. There were 12 of us aged 5 years to 87 years old and we all had a brilliant time. Sean was a great teacher and within no time the family competition started and he set up some great games for us to play. If you want something different to do for all the family then I thoroughly recommend booking Grey Goose Archery. Thanks again Sean.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2017

This was great fun for all ages on our recent family holiday. There were fourteen of us ranging from 5 to 88 and the tutor was skilled at making sure everybody could get involved. In fact the 88 year old and one of the younger children came joint second, so age is certainly no barrier. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: July 2017