Review Highlights
Excellent fun

We had an excellent time with Sean from Grey Goose, a group of total beginners who by the end of... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018
Keith C
via mobile
Christmas Present!

Originally bought as a family Christmas Present for 5 adults we finally sorted a day out that we... read more

Reviewed 20 September 2018
Brian B

All reviews pictures taken birthday weekend be booking again great fun great afternoon short break all ages grey goose coaching sessions bows arrows beginners tuition school shoot intro encouragement
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Sean came to the house we had hired for a family holiday near Kings Lynn. There were 12 of us aged 5 years to 87 years old and we all had a brilliant time. Sean was a great teacher and within no time the family competition started and he set up some great games for us to play. If you want something different to do for all the family then I thoroughly recommend booking Grey Goose Archery. Thanks again Sean.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

This was great fun for all ages on our recent family holiday. There were fourteen of us ranging from 5 to 88 and the tutor was skilled at making sure everybody could get involved. In fact the 88 year old and one of the younger children came joint second, so age is certainly no barrier. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We booked Grey Goose as an activity on my 30th birthday weekend and all my friends absolutely loved it. Sean was really helpful in the lead up, and was clear on all the details and what we could expect. We rented a house for my 30th and Sean came with everything we needed, so all the equipment and planning was taken care of. We had a clear introduction and some good warm ups to get us used to the bow, and then we broke into groups for some good competitive games! It was really good fun trying something a bit different and learning something new, and Sean helped to make it a fun group activity. I was so happy my friends had such a fun time, and it really helped kick off the weekend. The prices were also very reasonable. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

From the moment I contacted Sean at Grey Goose I knew we would be looked after brilliantly. Without hesitation he agreed to drive to Hampshire to run our intro to archery day for our reception to year 6 pupils. He and Chris were fantastic with the children and running the different age groups. They came equipped with age-appropriate bows and arrows and made the coaching sessions fun, friendly, safe and encouraging. We would highly recommend Grey Goose.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We had a great afternoon of archery recently for a hen do - everyone really enjoyed it and it didn't matter what level or fitness - everyone had a great time. Thank you!