“Best pizza you get in Iceland.”
Review of Islenska Flatbakan

Islenska Flatbakan
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Kopavogur
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Description: We are an nontraditional pizza place that offers exciting options for you to try while in Iceland. Bearnaise bread-sticks, lobster pizza, or Nutella desert pizza? Why yes!
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The pizzas here are not like the fast food take away pizza you get in other pizza places like Dominos or other similar for take away. Although you can get take away you have the chose of enjoy it at the restaurant. The different is mainly that the food at Flatbakan is not a shop fast food like at other piza places.

2  Thank OrnEbbi

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Wow this is my favorite, I love that place and the pizza wow ! Very nice staff and enjoying their work. You have too try for your self

1  Thank Jóhanna R
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

They have really good pizzas, the staff are very friendly and we will definitely come back for more pizza.

1  Thank Pathfinder732826
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I and my girlfriend ordered the breadsticks and shared a selfcomposed pizza. They pizza was very well done, but the breadsticks were amazing. I had expected more of a dry version of sticks, but they were freshly made breads perfectly seasoned. If only the pizzas were slightly bigger, flatbaken would earn the highest score. But as a Swede I'm quite spoiled with my pizzas :)

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I have been a lot of times to this pizza place al the vegan choices are very good but i reccomend the vegan pizza called the fresh one and the breadsticks with vegan cheese the place is perfect and the prices like in almost all places in iceland

GummiGun, Owner at Islenska Flatbakan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words! We love getting feedback from our customers and nothing makes us happier than knowing they appreciate our pizzas :)