“Thank U SILADITYA”
other travellers have booked this property
common sit out area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
common sit out area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DIPPARAO
“Thank U SILADITYA”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

It was pleasant surprise at Anandam when I rchd there. SILADITYA, the owner has got the best hospitality attitude I have seen.
But surprisingly one thing tourists miss to mention about Anandam -- The ultimate view from balcony of any room. I loved sipping coffee looking at the greenery n hills from balcony. That is the best part I wl rate. V spent a major share at balcony n rest at open Dining hall- again superb view. V get different views from two places n that's what I hv chosen for. SILADITYA is continuously in touch right fm our departure fm Rajahmundry guiding n booking cabs. V got Everything in place for travel at reasonable rates. I must thank Cook RAJU for very nice, simple, tasty n precisely isolated veg food for us. Both Sila n Raju were so humble n responsive that makes our stay totally relaxed. If U r expecting Star hotel model then just forget. It is for Nature lovers n Bindaas relax minds only. V had the best weather around that added. But for SILA else V would have missed BAROT trip, the highlight. This man tries to bring out something even out of nothing.
All the best Anandam

23 Jul 2017
Thanks for staying with us and great to know you enjoyed the hospitality. Will look forward to host you again during your future visits.
MayankPri...
Dhanbad, India
“Amazing”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The facilities you get only at such a low cost is unbelievable . They provide you a chef too . You can order anything beyond the menu .

28 Jun 2017
Thanks for staying with us and we wish to host you during your future visits
NitinB736
“Contact Me I wana book your room”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

8527818866 Contact me i wana book your hotel cant able to contact you as trip adviser is not showing your number

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Jul 2017
we are a bit late in responding as your booking request was on the review page. We are pretty prompt in responding otherwise as booking requests are displayed on Inbox. Wish to host you during your future visits.
AvneetS88
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed 9 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This has been the best I have ever had. Mr. siladitya is very hospitable and helpful. The location of the stay house is just perfect, away from the main market area, and the views it offers of the snow capped dhauladhar hills from every room are wonderful. And the company of two wonderful dogs(I miss them already! ) would make sure you are never missing out on fun time. Food is great. I would highly recommend staying at this place, especially if you are a solo traveller. Next time when I visit I know where to stay :)
Thank you Mr.Siladitya, Kachru and Virus!

28 Jun 2017
Thanks for staying with us and its good to know you enjoyed our hospitality
MAKM113
“Stay was just perfect ”
Reviewed 16 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

A very good , peaceful place with the right amount of comforts add to it the view of the mountains , And a wonderful host .

18 Feb 2017
Thanks Mak for staying with us and its always good to know that our guests enjoy the warmth and comforts..
Hope to host you again during your future visits
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing