“Great stay with great people”

Review of Las Hamacas Hotel

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom
Bedrooom
Living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

toobs2106...
East Patchogue, New York
“Great stay with great people”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My friends and I stayed here for two weeks while surfing the local breaks. First, let me say that our stay could not have gone better. The hotel was clean, the price was affordable, and the service was excellent! Each room came with a comfortable hammock outside that received many hours of relaxation from my party. The hotel also had the best wifi service in all of town. Within the hotel grounds you will find a bikini shop and the best coffee/baked goods in all of town at sugarmamascafe. Carolina, one of the hotel managers, treated my party like we were a part of her family, memorizing our orders and stuffing our faces with the best pies and banana bread I have ever had. I advise you to try her special sugarmama coffee special. Thank you again if you see this! Truly my favorite part of the trip was the hospitality we received at this hotel. Anything that was needed was handled quickly on the spot, bringing the feel of a five-star hotel. The hotel is also in a great location in town, a few steps away from the local market, scuba diving tours and restaurants, while only a small walk away from the local surf breaks. Overall, my experience could not have gone better and I look forward to returning in the future.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing